BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey berry, I have EXACTLY the same problem as you! I can only have 2 weeks leave and I dont really want to go back to work looking like I had PS done. But I thinking realistically it will probably show. Im kinda thinking I might just come out to my work collegues when I go have it done, i going to get alot of stick for doing it. If im gutless in telling ill probs have a drastic hair style change and make up to try cover my tracks

healing....
Gals, don't worry too much. Your nose will not look weird, but it will look different (aka bigger). If you get a haircut, it will definitely help disguise it.

However, if you're looking to get your eyes done... sometimes, it's really obvious...
When your nose is swollen after 1.5 weeks, it just looks big. When you eyes are swollen, it just looks weird and obvious sometimes.

You eyes will be more swollen dependent of what you are doing to it. However, sometimes, people can disguise it with makeup.

I love my nose A LOT... it's funny cuz I didn't bring any pics or give the doctor directions, and everyone else on the other forum requested the Song Hye nose, and I think that's what I got!... I didn't even see her nose until half a week ago... the tip needs to deswell just a little more for it, but the bottom, width, and bridge are almost exactly the same. Really good job.

no... I've never found a website for the nose like that... also, you've got to remember that the tip of the nose will heal a lot slower than a usual caucasian nose job because of the implant.

From what I've read repeatedly from websites is that you generally see the final result of the nose also in a year, like the eyes (This seems to make the most sense to me). However, the docs in Taiwan said at 3 months you will see pretty much the end result.

Believe it or not, my nose had good height to begin with, higher than most Asians, anyway. You can't really tell by the pics... and now, it's very high.

I will post a pic of two weeks for people who are concerned with healing later after my meeting.

Shoegirl am not in toronto but im close to it. and i dont think well be able to go together because i dont have the money yet but am definitely going next summer. i dont think u can wait that long though:crybaby: