BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no such thing as an L goretex. Goretex is the soft thin material that is layered at only the dorsum. It turns hard once it has been in the body for a while and absorbs fluid. this is what Dr. Chuang told me, and I touched some goretex in his office.

wine? what? lol... I don't know... I don't really drink... but probably? You probably need to check with a doc to confirm that, but def don't drink so much that you fall on your nose.... that would be bad. ;)

You can try Han Suite at MyeongDong is quite cheap and is very near to shopping area walkin distance about 5mins, or you can stay at Prince Hotel but will cost abit more and shopping is juz right across the road.

As for us we havn't decide which of this 2 to stay yet.
You can go to this website to check out the price there : www.hotelwide.com

BTW, what procedure you will be doing wiz YE Beauty?
Is the Clinic under YE Clinic?

THANKS. =)

yes.. i believe it is under YE clinic. and i'm getting revision rhino done.

hi!

i'd be glad to tell you, it's no problem. :tup:

last summer, i travelled to korea and decided to get rhino. my particular procedure differed from most because instead of requesting goretex or silicon.. i strongly persisted on nothing. (BIG MISTAKE... honestly.. i should have done my research) i already had a very high bridge so i ASSUMED there would be no complications. i didn't like the thought of a material being placed in my nose.. (BIG MISTAKE) during my healing... instead of having a simple band or.. bandage.. i had like a 7mm thick piece of metal/plastic/styrofoam taped tightly to my nose for 7 days. incredibly uncomfortable. i asked for the slightest change and the most natural look possible. but months after healing.. i realized that as i touched my bridge there were about 3 bumps and rigid bone parts. It is very obvious when you touch it.. and sometime visibles when you look at it. basically... my procedure was difficult.. i was picky.. and it was poorly done. my surgeon was great tho.. and he persisted on goretex... but i refused.

i'm going back to get that fixed... and make the tip of my nose pointier... fairly simple

-moonie :smile:

Moonie,

I'm a bit confused. So what did the Dr. end up using and what did he do with your nose? Did he inject something into your nose instead of using goretex / silicone?

hey meowgirl, I am actually going to the same place.. because i was very pleased with their service, consultation, post-op care... i know it sounds crazy because the doc made a "mistake" but he is a very well-known and good doctor.

jeunesse, well, i had what you would call a bump at the bridge of my nose. i had that carved down and basically used my own tissues to form a protective barrier after carving it. i also made my tip just a LITTLE pointier. (i'm sorry i can't give you a great description because.. even i'm not 100% sure what they did because it was my aunt that spoke with the doctor)

GOOD NEWS: i'm leaving thursday july 5.. arriving in seoul friday july 6. i have my consultation the following saturday.. and my surgery that same saturday OR monday. i'm staying at the EV chain for a week. (someone in the forum recommended EV chain! THANKS! :yes:) i'm incredibly excited and not that nervous because i've been through it all before. anyone going to be in korea during that time?? just wondering!

-moonie

hey moonie, thanks for replying, I hope your revision is a success, and now that you have more knowledge of whats going on you can tell your doctor exactly what you want knowing most of the facts.
You going there yourself then? I guess its easier for you as you say you've done it before. Will you be having any other proceedures done there or just your nose again? :smile: Oh, I think you're the first person here thats had their PS done in korea.. thats refreshing to hear!.. (if im wrong, apologies Ive been readin this forum for a long time and my memory slips :P)

hi meowgirl! yes i am going there by myself and staying at a hotel for the first week. but than i am meeting up with family. i'm just getting my nose redone! that's my MAIN goal.. and you know the whole.. hair redone, etc. :yes: am i really the first person? that's a little shocking because i've heard so much conversation about PS in korea.

i just have a few questions:
1. is it safe to take birth control pills while on it? my sex clinic said it's safe... but due to possible anti-biotics.. the pill won't be as effective during that time. i just wanted first hand experience.

2. is it safe to consume herbal diet pills while recovering? i don't plan on taking them the day of my surgery.. and perhaps and few days after. but just wondering.

3. how fast can i begin to exercise? i've become a frequent jogger and feel very heavy and bloated if i don't exercise. i believe it's light exercise whenever the patient is ready.

thanks! :smile:

-moonie