BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u think he has good enough skills to be 'super expensive' or because he can charge super expensive? I read he uses your ribs to construct your nose.. it this like the best method, is it a old/new method?

He is known as the best in the world by many. I think he even claims something like that on his website. There are these pics on his website... and one of them is an asian girl (but not far east asian like a lot of us) who got her nose done by him... For my taste, it is too pointy. I think really pointy noses don't look right on Asians, and a tiny bit of roundness makes one look younger.

And, yes, using your own rib cartilage is the best generally. However, there is the risk of reabsorption, and the cartilage changing shape after insertion. but, generally, I guess it has the least complications or lowest risk compared to silicone and goretex.

I think his minimum cost he demands is 16000 USD... don't think this covers nose implant procedure...

I'm willing to bet everything he does is new method... and very good.

I think I'll be going sometime in November, not sure yet.
Do you have messenger or aim? :smile:

Yay! Dr. Kim doesn't know this yet... but I'm going to him! And, I think I'm going to do it much sooner than he thinks... or I thought... forget waiting around till next year... no point in doing so...

I just went to visit him... very honest and caring. all of his nurses are above average looking and so nice but one of his nurses is SO pretty.... and I've got high standards.

I'll keep the ladies informed on my results.

LOL I forgot you are in Georgia. Well good luck and hope it all turns out well. :tup:

I'm going in for my checkup now, will be back later and hope to have some good news that I'm healing ok :yes: