BeautyHacker

hi lvluv, i have heard alot about dr park for eyelids at the sompi forum but not at all for nose. where have you heard about him for nose? did your friends recommend him to you? i am looking for a one stop shop, and very likely will be doing my eyes there, so if anyone has experience to share with dr park for nose it is very much appreciated.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Maskd. would you mind sending me some before and after pictures after you have recovered from the eye surgery? I'm planning to do it this month at the doctor's office I mentioned earlier. I'm really praying on it. he said the bone above my eyes are too low to make my eyes really big. you know, I don't just want the double layer, I also want them to look much bigger. thanks for your web site and reply.

my cousins friend had both her eyes and nose done at Oz and shes really happy.. but i havent heard a whole lot about his nosejobs. i just hear he has a really strong attention to detail, and as for eyelids, i hear hes really good..and the photos ive seen of his work are really good too~!

Hi Badboy,

Congrats on your new nose! I'm really keen on getting one too!

I'm considering Dr Jung too.. and some others. Still not decided.

Would it be possible for you to send me your before and after picture? Just the nose will do... that will be sOOoooooooooo kind!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Luluv - would your cousins' friend be able to share before and after pics?

maskd2003.... Thanks SO much for taking the time and effort in answering my question, as well as, all ur helpful info and sharing ur experiences- esp knowing how personal it is. :flowers:

Good luck to everyone who plan on getting any surgical procedure done!

As for me, I have been comtemplating, but for now, I will pass... Again, all the best to u!

PS Great pics as well~! :tup:

WOW ok.. I've FINALLY finished reading allllllll the threads.

I've learned alot! Especially from Maskd2003!:tup:

Ok here's abit about myself.

I've been born with a really flat nose. The bridge is so low that from the side, you can see both eyes.. straight across.( side profile)
However, my siblings have very tall, sharp nose. So unfair.

I'm really keen to get a nice nose! I've been thinking about this so much.. to the extent of almost obsession! hahah I did this photo editing of myself with a nicer nice... it looked great! (to me at least)

I also have very round face.. wonder if its due to fats, or bone. When I looked at my younger photos (as in.. primary school), I felt they looked very oval. (gua zi lian). Then from Secondary school onwards, it seems it grew rounder.. and rounder.. still unsure if its fats or bone.

I tried the bite test, only feel one side's muscle. The other.. hardly.

Well.... lastly, my eyes are small.. with hidden double eyelids. Unless I lift my brows. I've been in this habit of lifting my brows to make my eyes look larger for a long time now.. and when I hit 25, I thought I started to see.. wrinkles on my forehead!! OMG...

So here are what I am really keen to do:-

-Nose (DEFINATELY)
-Eyes (thinking of non-incisional or incisional, and whether to do epi)
-Face?? (Maybe I'll lose some weight and see what happens)

PS: I read that it could be due to having flat profile and roundish chin that our face can appear round.
In that case, after doing the nose, isnt a chin implant going to do the job instead of shaving?

Chin implant VS Jaw shaving... which has more complications?

After the great comments on Dr.Chuang, I think I would like to go there too. I like the pictures on his website.

I'm just wondering... if he is just as good in eyelid and bone shaving (IF I should get it)
OR should I go to LRClinic for the eyes?

Yeah, a one stop centre would be most ideal right?

Please.. any comments?

PS: Maskd2003.. do you think Dr Chuang would be able to access what I am suitable for (or what I should do).. with just a picture?
Need to know the full costs, before flying over you see..

I appreciate all and any input. Great to be here!:P

I think going together really is exciting too! Like an all girls trip..hehe

Alar reduction maybe? Or alarplasty? I don't know much about that part but I have read people get this done to reduce the size of their nostrils. :yes:

pei:
alar reduction is for big nostrils. Just find a doc that is good with noses, otherwise, you will get michael jackson syndrome or see no difference.

keenose:
ok... for bone shaving and nose, Dr. Chuang is fine... but for eyes... I would go somewhere else.

Dr. Chuang's expert areas are breast, nose, and facial bone procedures.

One must CAREFULLY think about altering the face shape. Lipo on the bottom half may make your cheekbones too pronounced... bone shaving is serious... and many people have pains later when it is cold out... :sad: and it's a very long healing process. It's irrevocable after you cut off the bone...

Yes, Dr. Chuang will give you his opinion by a photo... BUT, photos never tell the whole story like when you are in person.

A taller nose will also make your face look less round.

Just to forewarn people... rhinoplasty takes a long time to heal and deswell... I've had to talk to so many girls through this process...

incisional or partial is dependant on whether you have too much excess skin. Epi is good for those who will have too round of eyes after double eyelid... but not good for those who would look weird with closer together eyes. Just pull the corners of your eyes just slightly towards the nose... This isn't going to look like how it is... but gives an idea.

If your bottom jaw is round, chances are it's not muscle... it is either fat or bone. Seriously, I support people in their ps endeavors, but I don't think bone shaving is worth it. Way too many risks...

Besides, hardly anyone has a PERFECT face shape... but there are still tons of gorgeous people.

chin implant definitely has less risk.

Also, girl, you are going to look totally different after nose and eye... trust me... those are two major parts that affect the look of a face... It's extremely emotional during the healing process and having a new face.

Anyway, I'm here if you need more info.

Hey Keenose,

What you said about your face very similar to mine...lol I have a dilemma now since im going to get my nose done with Dr Chaung but confused whether to do eyes or buccal fat removal as well. I have quite a wide/round face and the excess fat in the lower cheek area just makes it worse. Im pretty sure its not bone or muscle cause when i pull at the area i grab alot of fat. Also when i suck my cheeks in my lower face becomes alot smaller. But i know its just baby fat so in a couple of years it will go away, so why not spend my money on
something that time wont change: my eyes. I dont want to do all 3 cause its just a bit too much PS for me.

Just to tell you, a girl from the singapore forum did her eyes with Dr Chaung and the results are really good, infact she likes it better than her nose currently-but nose takes longer to heal..

I would suggest sending a picture to him and ask him some questions, although like Maskd said he really cant give you a correct assesment untill he sees you in person. Ive been emailing him for about 3 months now and still have alot of questions to ask him during consultation.