BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nini1021,

Thanks for being so generous in posting your pics.
Like Masd2003, we aren't so brave in posting full pics.. ahhaa:P

Your nose looks slightly higher, but like you said... not alot.

But your make up is impresssive! It made your eyes look so big! WOW... can you teach me how to do that?

How would it look with closed eyes?

Do you have to stick fake eyelashes everyday? Will that pull out some of our original lashes?

how do you know I wear fake eyelashes? my images there are not that big for you to see those lashes, are they?how big are my images on your screen? anyways, I have years of makeup experiences. I sucked at it in the beginning. anyways, do you know how I can get rid of those links there? I don't plan on keeping them there for long. since you guys have been helping me out with a lot of things, I want to post some of my pictures. but I don't want the whole world to know I had the surgery,lol. it doesn't take courage to post pictures here. many people and celebrities are pretty open about it. plastic surgery is just like dying your hair, putting on a nice dress, something that can make you more beautiful. there is nothing embarrassed about it.

I don't understand this imageshack web site. it says it I delete my image in my profile, it will not be loaded in any location. but it still works on this web site. every time I clicked on the link, my pictures show up.

Hey keenose,

As far as i know face-lipo is done from an incison made from underneath the chin/jaw or behind the ears, a tube removes the fat. Buccal fat removal is an incison made from inside the mouth, and doctor pushes the cheekpad fat out with his thumb. Guess face lipo makes more difference on jawline area, and buccal fat is for cheek pad area... although Dr Chuang does face lipo from inside the mouth anyways. Theres some info about this on the internet, definately look it up when you have time.

I hate my wide, round face too... always looks so chubby in pictures.. i always wanted bangs but obviously not an option for me. I'm thinking maybe i shouldn't get epi cause if my eyes are too close together my face will look even wider..lol

Anyways good luck with ur research/planning :smile:

Hi,

Does anyone know a good nose job in London? I wanna get mine done soon and after reading all the post about SKorea I don't think I'm presuaded by cheap price. I'm also a bit concern about the launguage barrier and post op care as I don't want to put myself in problematic situation when I need them most. Like to feel within reach.

CC