BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your recovery is going well summerskin!

I just had nose surgery w/Dr Chuang today. Despite the fact that there's a typhoon right now, the surgery went well! I really liked the fact that Dr Chuang is very patient and not pushy at all...I didn't expect the consultation to be an hour long ! Anyhow, I'm extremely swollen at the tip only and no bruising at all...He wants me to go back on Monday for bandage removal. ( that's only 2 days after surgery, isnt that a bit too early? )

Overall, I'm so glad that I finally had the guts to go do this. It's one of the best decisions i've ever made! Thanks to everyone for their advices here! =)

hope you have a speedy recovery as well. Bandage removal on monday already? My bandage removal is on Thursday. I wish I could eat some real food... my mom cooked milk and macaroni for me this morning:tdown:. I think 2 days is a bit too early. For bandage removal do you mean the packaging inside the nose AND the cast? I had my bandages removed the following day. The cast would be removed in a week. I'm so glad I didn't get any bruising at all too. Did you use silicone?

The whole procedue was approximately 22K. I didn't know the antheo fee was going to be so high! I almost didn't have enought to cover the costs. The surgery was open because I needed an alar base reduction. Ah, the stitches look horrible!

urgh, i see you did get hit by the fees..but 22k?!! is that $ or £!!? even in $ is shocking!! did dr t quote 6 hours or did he happen to operate for 6 and then charged u 6? Because it would be unfair if he said 4 hours and then said 6 because the price would be sooooo different!! id complain!!

Its soo good that your mum knows about your surgery..im guessing she does as she made u food before? u are so lucky....

summerskin, congratulations!! you got better doctor than I did. mine wanted to slightly improve the way I look.it's almost like this: if you want $100.00 dollars, and he will only give you $10.00 dollars. you got what I mean?Dr. Toriumi is pretty impressive,he adds way more stuff in the nose than other doctors, that's why his surgeries take such long time!! how much is 22K anyways?I'm aactually thinking about going to him now, if I have the money

keenose,maskd.sorry I was cursing out.it's just I was really pissed off yesterday.my friend invited to a birthday party, I then applied a lot of makeup after calling the doctor to make sure it was ok.then I took pictures of myself.I looked like a ghost.the makeup doesn't make my eyes look bigger,my nose tip looked fat and round, no bridge(he added very little silicone and didn't do anything to the tip)my eyes still look almond,I want round,big eyes:crybaby:Dr. Toriumi is known for nose, does he do eyes also?why is he in Chicago?I thought those famous Asian plastic surgeons are located in area where there are lots of Asian like LA.keenose,maskd, and everybody. I want to apologize for blasting off yesterday:dots: