BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is definitely scary! I have heard of Georgeous Getaways before too. The customers are lured in by the lower cost of procedures & thinking they are getting excellent service from these Thailand doctors. That just goes to show, be careful who you choose for a doctor & please don't let price be your first factor in deciding cosmetic surgery. You will end up paying more for a botched job & it's just not worth it! :sad:

if someone's looking for a surgeon in southern california, i would highly recommend dr. charles lee in beverly hills! its only been 2 1/2 weeks since my surgery (9/12) and my nose is still really swollen, but im pretty happy with the results! :smile:

do you have pictures? are you Asian?;)

I think I will skip the bone thing after all.. mainly because of the cost.

Maybe will think of other options such as botox or chin implant.

I was searching Maskd's posts.. but i cant seem to find the information I need.

I wanted to know exactly how the recovery process is like for the nose. Will 6 weeks be enough time to look normal?

here's a pic.. that i took yesterday.

[​IMG]

I'll be 3 weeks post-op on wednesday! i look pretty normal. I barely had any bruising. Lots of swelling though...but it subsided within a week. my nose is still really swollen though. it feels huge! all i can do now.. is wait it out.. !

You should read the message boards on makemeheal.com. I found it really helpful. ALso check out..rhinoplasty4you.com.

Sigmabratxx - Nose looks really good on you. And for being less than a month looks very natural :tup:

Would love to see your before nose too!

To send PM just click under their name & on the pop down menu pick send personal message link. :smile: