BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes kimosa!!thanks so much for ur info!!yea i misunderstood before, i do have tear duct but i dont have epicanthal fold, or maybe it's hidden..
am looking around for a surgeon that does epicanthoplasty now...anyone here have any experience on that?since i heard that not many doctor does that since it's a bit tricky procedure and some of them will leaves mark??no!!!!

am focusing on epicanthoplasty than rhino now..ahah

hello.. ive been getting multiple emails asking for dr. fukuta's email.. here it is [email protected], in the future.. please only email me if you want to have an actual discussion about surgeries rather than hounding me down everyday for his email.. sorry.. its just been getting really bothersome.. thanks all! =)

Yeah you have an epicanthal fold or mongolian fold as it's called sometimes & that's why you can't see that pinkish part on the inner part of your eye. I have it too & didn't know that there was a technical term for it until I was researching surgery procedures.

Make sure you go to a doctor that does a good job with the epi, you definitely don't want scars there. The new method alot of Korean doctors use is called Magic Epi where they cut very minimally into a V shape to reduce scarring. I'm getting that done too along with my nose & eyelids & the only thing I don't look forward to is the stitches being taken out (OUCH) :wtf:

I think Chuang is more conservative...and likes more of a rounder nose as opposed to sharp and projected..

are there any doctors in taiwan worth consulting with who have similar aesthetic to Dr.Toriumi in the united states or Fukuta in Japan??

here is a repost of Toriumi and FUkuta's work as an example of what im talking about:

Toriumi in chicago

[​IMG]

fukuta in japan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What the heck is a "T" shaped implant? does it augment ur forehead too??

i cant imagine a T shape in the nose???

this post got left behind in last page so i wanted to quote it so ppl will see it :smile:

hey i noticed u said u are coming from Tokyo?

is there any reason why u havent considered Fukuta of veriteclinic.com? hes in tokyo as well

Jasen i would liek to have a discussion with you and about surgeries.
do u have AIM? as u are one of the few asian guys i know who wants a nose job.

Yes that is what happens if the doctor does not graft your tip enough.
which is why Toriumi always over grafts peoples noses because he takes into account reabsorption of the tip graft.

your nose is going to get even rounder at the 6 month mark and then pretty soon you will probably want a tip revision to get it pointier (unless u like it to be round and bulbous)

i experienced the very same thing u are talking about and was very very very very dissapointed.

i would advise u to not go to jung based on what i brought up in the previosu thread. i do not know enough about chuang to speak on him
i hope u make the right decision, but i do know that Toriumi would probably be a better choice than both of the doctors u just mentioned

Hey Guys,

Any one is schedule to see Dr. Chuang or any other doctors in the new year? I am leaving on the 30th December and arriving Taiwan December 31. I am planning to stay until the 11th of January. It would be great if someone can share hotel accomodation cost with me. Please emails me at [email protected]. I am looking for a female company :smile:

Thanks.

Hey Collegedude - good to have you back in this forum. I know Dr. Tourimi is probably the best but he costs too much! Going to him is a pipe-dream for me at the moment...maybe I should wait a couple of years until I save up enough and then go to him since he is the best? *sigh* wish I win Tattslotto!