BeautyHacker

Yep!

Haven't heard of Permalip before....& nope your not the only one looking forward to getting your face cut open lol. :nuts:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that alot of the swelling & maybe even bruising will be there. But you know your body better & if you take a long time to heal 10 days is too short. If you have to get it, at least it's just one eye & you can just makeup some weird excuse & it might be believable hehe. :lol:

Well I wouldn't say mine are necessarily curled but they are not pointing downwards anymore :yahoo:

Keenose - Forgot if you mentioned it already but did you do lengthening & also what was used for the tip? If it's your ear, how's your ear doing :?:

Hey everybody!

I want to get lip reduction, has anyone here had it done or know anybody who has? I remember reading a few pages back that someone had there lips reduced but i've forgotten who it was, well, if your reading this are you happy with your result? where was the incision made? and how's the scarring?

Also, what do u guys think of dr park (from oz clinic) work? I'm thinking of getting my nose done when i go to korea next year. Has anybody had their nose done by him?

Keenose:
I'm also getting my eyelids done in January and I'm jst wondering whether after 2 weeks the eyelids would be still very swollen and the scar very noticeable? was that the case for you? and what shape did u go for if i may ask?

Thanx

I see! I tried to PM you but cant find the button as well.. I think you need a certain number of posts to PM and you havent reached it.

Email me then.. at [email protected]

I dont think the surgeon would agree to do JUST one lid.. They would usually do 2 together.

Wow thats great.. I have my lashes all jutting into my eyes previously.. would be so cool if they get out of my eyes.. like how they are supposed to be.
However, I saw at the Dr meronk website... it seems that the lashes were curling naturally.

Here: http://www.drmeronk.com/asian/asian-eyelid-healingseries.html

For my tip, only septal cartilege was used.
He didnt recommend ear cartilege at all.

I think he did lengthen my tip, because my nostrils are not so obvious from frontal anymore.. so I guess thats the reasoN?

It was Howdid, however we havent seen her posting for quite awhile now.

For the eyelids, 2 weeks after its not so swollen... can do with some make up.. but definately different from your original.. because its still swollen.

yes, the scar is very noticeable when you close your eyes.
Even now, the scar is noticeable.. its 3 weeks post op now.

The doctor didnt actually ask me what shape I wanted, I just told him I want a high one if possible... and tapered parallel..

However, NOW... one of my eyes is tapered parallel, while one is tapered...
Dr chuang says that its because my eyes are slightly different shape.. the inner corner of my eye he meant.

At 3 weeks now, I already like the height... and hope it wont go down more.
I like it the way it is now, just hoping it would smoothen out and scars disappear soon!

keenose- i just saw your pics and wow! your surgeon did a great job!
it looks really natural (not pointy like the picture posted a few pages back)

i'm loving all the transformations on the thread :biggrin:
i'm not ready for anything just yet... was lucky enough to have the wee, tiniest little double eyelids so not complaining at all!

am very tempted by the thought of luscious eyelashes though- i WAS wondering, if you decide you cant be bothered with the trimming and the curling, can you get them taken back out?

Hey Keenose,
Your nose looks fine! Don't worry! Trust me, your surgery is very successful :smile:
By the way, how long did you stay in Taiwan and how did you conceal the bruising and swelling when you came back?
Thank you for your sharing and can't wait to see your final result.

Keenose - Your nose definitely looks alot better after surgery! If it's only been 3 weeks since surgery, the eye size will still go down as months pass. So the inner corners of your eyes are like an outfold then, where the corners don't touch :?:

Hey chouchou,

Thanks for your compliments.

Yes, as compared to my original nose.. this is so much so much better!
I think it looks natural from side profile and front profile.. however, at 45 degress profile, it still looks a little wierd to me... maybe it needs more time.

Yeah I absolutely didnt want to have TOO pointy a nose tip... I did tell the doctor that I didnt want TOO pointy nose tip.. I think it would look fake on me.

hey you dont have to do anything if you are happy with what you have right now. :yes:

however, I absoultely have no regrets doing these procedures too.. hahahha maybe because I hate my old nose.

On lashes, I dont think you can take them out later on.. because they are PLANTED/ sewn on to your lashline.. and they will grow there...

Just be diligent and trim them once every few days...;)

Thanks.... but now I feel my nose tip is slanted... from frontal view.. maybe I'm being too sensitive. ahhah I'll wait for awhile and observe more.

I stayed in Taiwan for about 8 days.
On the day I took out the stitches, I flew back.

No, I didnt conceal anything...

I cant wait to see my final results too! ARghhhhhhh:nuts:

Thanks mizliz.... :P

I guess I can only wait it out and see what happens..

In the meantime.. diligently doing my warm compress...

YUP definately!!!

ARghh I wonder how much more my lids will shrink.. I like the height already now.. :sad:

Yes, one eye has the double eyelid touching the inner corner.. one doesnt.

And my eyes are looking quite roundish now...