BeautyHacker

Thanks Kim... Yes, I look at Dr Meronk's website every now and then.. haha

Currently, I still have a dark coloured lump on one side..maybe its called Milia..

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can do tip works only if you want. :yes:
Take your time..

Does that mean that you paid the full amount again? Like doing a new nose job?
Or just the implant fee?

heheh so good to go back home yeah? lol especially when there are people to baby you !!!!! :love:

Seriously??? I wonder if that applies for all epi jobs!!! Man...:idea:

I think you can get magic epi in Malaysia too.

Hey Maskd,

Do you think it was magic epi that Dr Chuang did?

I have heard of the expensive cream part! Some people actually insisted not taking the creams.. and they mentioned the nurses were showing them a black face afterwards.

I wonder if its a forehead lift that I need.. hehe I'll ask Dr Chuang and see what he says too.

What questions do you have regarding chin? Maybe you could post them here and see if anyone can help you with them...:confused1:

Did you get the suture method double eyelid or the incisional one?
Did they also remove fat from your eyelids?

Do you mean that now with double eyelid, you still get comments that you look tired?

I had the suture method double eyelid. No I don't have that comment anymore but the other days, one of my co-worker said my eyes look SO TIRE. I was not tire. I just don't get it. I don't know if there was any fat remove and it never daunt on me about asking. I have very thick skin and the double lid surgery only did me a slight favour. It actually looka of fake in my opinion and so I am wondering if there is anything I can do about it.

If it is the suture method (DST) for double eyelid, it is reversible easily.

Yes.. Dr. Chuang performed magic epi on me. I think that is the reason why there is no scarring.

want2change,
I doubt they did fat removal because DST usually doesn't remove fat also... it's usually only done with incisional.

If you have excess skin on the lid, incisional generally gives a better (or more awake) look, as they can remove some skin during the process...
Lots of doctors now look down on fat removal on your eyelids unless they are really fatty and kind of bulgy... because as you age, your eyes will look yucky sunken looking as it loses some of this fat. This is one of the reasons why Asians age slower than Caucasians. That fat at the eyes gives a fresher, younger appearance. It's not only because thicker skin wrinkles slower...

Yeah you can say I paid for a nose job again :Push:

Wow that sounds pretty drastic for not using the creams :shrugs: