BeautyHacker

Hi aussie_nose,

Thanks for sharing the information, however unpleasant one. Least its informative ;)

Sad to hear that too, coz there's not much doctors doing implants for the lower eyelids and she was one of the potential doctors to be considered.

Since her attitude is so bad, I doubt she will ever get the chance to have more experience as her numbers of patients coming for her will be just-that-few (coz most of her potential patients will have been turned off by her) And thus, her skill might not be that good afterall!

Perhaps its even a blessing in disguise not to go to her!:yes:

By the way, aussie_nose, I read from your last posts mentioning that you will be going to Dr. Chuang sometime in the summer this year right? May I know what are you planning to do? And how long do you intend to stay?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nicole,

It is definetly a shame about Dr. Martinick. THough, to be fair, it seems to me that her focus is more on reconstructive rather than cosmetic surgery. This might explain her 'attitude'.

I am planning on going to both Doctors Chuang and Jong this July. I'm going to stay for 14 days (just to give me a short grace period in case anythign goes wrong (god forbid) or I need to wait a little longer with stitches etc). I'll be going at the beginning of the month.

So far, I am doing:

1) Nose (hump removal)
2) Chin implant
(with Dr. Chuang)

3) Muscle levator surgery for eyes
4) Hair transplant to forehead (to make my forehead look smaller)
(with Dr. Jong)

I'm returning in December to get eyelash implants with Dr. Jong.

hi girls, haven`t written for a long time, I met with dr. Fukuta from Tokyo a couple weeks ago and he made computer simulation. My problem is big nose with a hamp, so progected my nose after hump reduction. But, the problem is that my tip also is bulbous and low, and to correct both: hump and tip would cost me a lot... really, it is very expensive in Japan.. in total about 8500 USD Unfortunately I can`t afford correction of whole my nose, so I think may be I will choose one: hump or tip. But I am not sure, may it is better dont touch it at all than correct just partly. It is so difficult to deside..

Hi, i joined this forum years ago (or what seemed like it) and have finnally accumalated enough funds for a possible trip. =/ That said, I'd like to get to know the doctors so does anyone have Dr.Chuang's e-mail?

I have seen his before and after pics ..and there is one girl who has a similar nose as mine and her result is just..*perfect. ^_^

Unfortunately for me, I don't breathe a word of chinese and I can't seem to send an e-mail through the wishclinic web site. (An alert keeps popping up when i click send that is worded in chinese). So could anyone who happens to be exchanging mail with him, copy and paste his e-mail here? =]

hi, I am new here, I have done a rhino three weeks ago is spore but sad to say, its not up to my expectations.hence i wld be going for a revision Has anyone done any procedures like rhino with doc hong soo wan as i was thinking of consulting him. this was my post op experience. I have done rhinoplasty three weeks ago but i discovered a small lump on the top of the nose near the eyes. I have actually reconsulted my previous ps surgeon but he told me its as something to do with the cartilage buildup and i realised because of that, my nose is crooked, slanting towards another direction. He also mentioned that it has nth to do with the silicon as its sitting on the right position. Hence, i am quite relunctant to return to him for revision because i do not think there is much he can do. so if anyone knows of a good place to do revision in spore, pls let me know, thanks in advance​

I heard Martin Huang is pricey but pretty good.

Hey aussie_nose ! :smile: Ive been a silent reader myself and decided after reading your post that it is time to introduce myself!

Im 19 years old, studying at uni in Perth wanting eyelid surgery and possibly a nose job - Aussie_nose, where abouts in Australia are you?

Im planning to go in the exact period you are too! - late June/early July within my mid-year uni break.

Will be awesome (and alot less lonely! hehe) if we could maybe plan together/share rooms etc and maybe get other people who are interested to join?

Looking forward to getting to know you girls better!

Sorry to hear about your post op experience. I read that Singapore doctors are a bit expensive plus doctors in Taiwan or Korea are more experienced so you might consider getting it redone outside of Singapore to keep your options open :smile:

Hi Ataraxy!

You're so right on the 'at this rate, I don't think it's quite plausible' part! I don't mean to sound impatient, but all other doctors I've consulted, have emailed back but not Dr. Chuang! Just not him.. Why? I really would like him to do it coz of two main reasons:

1. I've seen it myself his work, and find that his alarplasty scars are barely noticeable even just after 2 weeks post-op.

2. I'm dying to get eyelash implants and Dr. Jong and Dr. Chuang's are so close to each other! Its like, killing two birds with a stone! What a steal!

Then again, if I don't seem to get any attention from him.. I might go to Dr. Jung.. From the conversation with him through emails, I sort of trust his professionalism. However, that means I'll have to compromise off the eyelashes implants! Which I can't bear to..

HELP!! Anyone who receives Dr. Chuang's replies? If yes, how long is an aveage gauge? A week or more? Its exactly a week for me now!

Honey, try not to worry too much!! I'm sure he is just on holidays. When I first contacted him it took him about three weeks to write back. When he finally got back to me, he was soooo sweet and apologetic!! He told me he had been overseas attending a PS Conference to update his skills, and that was why it had taken him so long to respond.

I'm sure this must be why he is taking so long to get back to all of us. I've been waiting almost a month too. His average time is more like a week.

Just try to be patient, don't send him multiple emails asking the same thing (as this will just clog his inbox) and wait for him to get back to you...

When are you planning on seeing him?

Hi Pinksugar!

Well who would have thought there were so many Ozzies lurking around this forum!! Welcome, welcome!!

I'm in Brisbane - other side of the country, I'm afraid!!

However I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to find another person/people to go with! I'm definetly going in July and would love to share accomodation - were you planning on staying at the Deja Vu' Hotel as well?

How long are you staying in Taiwan and which Doc will you be seeing?

Love Aussie_nose