BeautyHacker

Woohoo go the law students!! I am too!! :tup: Must be something in our genes that says mixing PS and the legal profession is the way to go?! haha

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your update Sassy...It is interesting to read how the results vary between different girls (ie. as you pointed out Maskd seemed very happy with her eyelash implants). I'm considering getting these done too, but the fact that they are a lifelong committment is making me have doubts! Are they really that annoying to keep in shape? ie. if you are already waxing legs, underarms, eyebrows etc is one more area really that annoying to have to worry about?!! (I hope that makes sense)

Best of luck!! I'll be interested in finding out how Dr. Tseng is as a surgeon. He hasn't been mentioned all that often on this forum, but I notice his names pops up every now and again.

Just try and relax and be confident in your decision and I'm sure everything will go smoothly!!

Let us know how you pull up!!

Ahh girl this is exactly my line of thinking!! Moving to Singapoe for six months to do part of my degree...sneaky, sneaky but also kind of genius really! Everyone keeps telling me how 'brave' I am for wanting to do my degree overseas and 'what a great experience' it will be...The parents are all for it, of course...If only they knew...hehehe

I wonder if it will be harder to study while we're healing though? ie. distracting?

can't say anything about it yet because it's normal for the shafts to fall out and u don't see anything till about 3 months later. It's just that

1. Dr's in the U.S. will help u design a nice hairline
* my doctor didn't do that, i did it myself cuz i thought i was supoosed to when he gave me a pen to draw. That's not good all th etime, cuz if u don't have a good eye urself u can really mess it up.

2. Most qualified dr's in US have a big staff, that means u ahve more than 2 people working for u

3. The transplants on my head is a little too far away from my real hairline so my fear is that it'll look unnatural once it grows out. Bottom line is, when he suggested 700 i knew it wasn't enough but he insisted (so it's really my fault for running with it). I contacted another dr and he said 700 is nowhere near the amount ANYONE needs because 9/10 times u need a lot more, and i'm begnning to understand why.

Not bashing anyone, i don't really have anything negative to say, YET, as my hair is still growing, just saying if i were to do it agian i'd def go with someone in the states.

GOod luck!

lol so true, i wonder about the studying too but hey it's better then to come back looking weird and one semester away my family, they'll be guessing :thinking:why i look so much prettier...:idea:i'll just say i learn some new make-up tricks.:nuts:

Hahaha.. this is awesome! The only downside is, now when I'm interviewing Asian summer associates, I'll be wondering if they've gotten their noses done... and who their surgeons are. :P

Cielo- goo luck with your surgery! I am also thinking about going to Dr. Tseng. I don't think I'll decide between Tseng and Chuang until I fly to Taiwan and consult with them in person.

I can't wait to hear your account of your surgery with Dr. Tseng!

Are you only doing your nose, or are you also getting other surgeries??

Update:

My nose is getting shaplier and shaplier and my eyelid crease is lowering more and more (unfortunately). I'm starting to look more normal now though and it's only been about 2-3 weeks.

by the way, ladies going for rhinoplasty with implant, u ahve to be real careful with your nose and make sure no one ever touches it.

I could have gotten into a physical altercation today in one of the projects near my building but had to quickly flee the scene as soon as i remembered that i had a implant in my nose there was no reason to even jeopardize it.

Beauty- during your consultation with Dr. Chuang regarding your eyelids, did he show you what it would look like afterwards with this instrument that propped up your eyelids? If so, do your eyelids have the same shape/height as the one he showed you?

A Taiwanese friend told me that Dr. Chuang is very famous for boobs in Taiwan.. haha....

Hi Perez Hilton,

Thanks for your best wishes. I'm only doing my nose, because I don't want to look toooo different :smile:

I have a question, how soon after the surgery can I go out and run errands? (Buy food etc?) I'm staying at a friend's friend's apartment alone, and I'm not allowed to cook, and I don't have hotel staff to help me buy takeaway, so I'm really wondering...

Is it really normal and acceptable to walk around with a mask in Taipei?

Yes. It is totally normal and acceptable to walk around with a mask in Taipei. When I was on business in Taipei, I saw plenty of girls running around on the street with masks on that covered most of their faces. However, it was during the winter months.. so that might have had something to do with it. In any case.. don't worry about walking around looking like an alien..no one knows you! :smile:

As far as the food is concerned, Taipei has sooo many little restaurants all over the place.. so you will probably never starve. If you are scared of going hungry, it might be a good idea to pack some ramen noodles with you...

Good luck!!!!