BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow sorry to hear of your discomfort, mine didnt have much pain.. but now that I recall it.. at the ending of the eyelid session I started to feel pain and he asked the nurses to increase the dosage.

then it was fine.

which apartment was it? How much did it cost? How bout privacy and stuff?

Hey Meow, so you did 2 times face lipo?

GOOD LUCk

Hey- I'm not surprised that you told you that you have a difficult nose. I read a lot of stuff about Dr. Tseng from the taiwanese forum, and it seems like he tells EVERYONE that, unless u have an almost perfect nose. He told me the same thing after I emailed him my photos. He even gives his patients this long speech about how if you have a 20 point nose (out of 100 points) u can't expect a 90 point nose after rhinoplasty. I think it's his way of 1. protecting himself from future liability and 2. giving you a REALISTIC, if not lowered, expectation.

Good luck, girl!! A potential drastic change is a good thing.. that means you will be THAT much more beautiful! :biggrin:

Beauty- I was about to say the same thing! Beautiful girls do get more stares, you know. :biggrin:

Yep! The three point method apparently removes more fat than the "mini incision" method, because the TOTAL length of the cuts on your eyelids is longer than the "mini incision" method.

However... my eyelids are so full of fat, I think the best way is the full incision method. It's unfortunate that I will have to look like an alien for like 6 months afterwards though. :sad:

Cool, thanks for sharing.

And I thought MY eyelids needed to remove alot of fats.. so apparantly not so much... since I was recommended the mini incision one.

i think it makes it thicker AND longer, not sure about more, but there is a possibility IF u already have follicles there that need to be 're-activated' if that makes sense,

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=revitalash&category0=

Hi everyone!! i haven't been on here for so long, but i did missed you all though. I made an appointment to see dr. toriumi in chicago for revision on my nose. It's next month and i'm super nervous. for one it will costs a lot of money, but i haven't got the definite figure yet since the doctor will have to take a look at me in person and depending on how long the doc have to work on me.

Does anyone on here have any experience of getting rid of a scar. awhile back i had my alar base reduction which left "stitch marks" scar and I really wants to get rid of it. I got one session on laser, which really helps, but it's still there. how much do they usually charge for this? i think i totally got rip off by this new doc. i went to.

Hi all,

Just got back a couple of hours ago...

Surgery went well, it took about 3 hours. In the end, I have 4.5mm I shape silicon implant PLUS a layer of Goretex. Dr Tseng and his staff are all very very nice, and I have nothing but praise for his bedside manner.

I'm getting nosebleeds ( I think this is from extracting some cartilege in my nose) and not feeling too hot at the moment.

Going back tomorrow to remove the cast.

Cielo- yay! I'm so glad that your surgery went well!!

Wow... silicon PLUS goretex- how does that work, and why? I'm intrigued. :biggrin:

Take care and good luck with the recovery!!

Revitalash --Has anyone tried this product by any chance??? I have eyelash extensions on currently, so I'm wondering if it will affect them in any way