BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i have a question for all the younger ladies here. Do you think its a bad idea to take 2 weeks off school ( Im in high school) to have my alarplasty? Do you think it would be really vain of me? Ive waited so long to have my nose done but as it gets closer im feeling alittle embarrassed over the idea.

It is so wonderful to finally find someone who lives in Aust! I know that Jas3n lives in Melbourne but he seldom posts here now.

It looks like I have some saving up to do!

So are you seeing the same doctor that did your surgery 10 years ago? What kind of pain are you experiencing? Does Advanced Beauty Clinic have a website? How did you go about finding them?

Thank you for being so lovely about all this. I really appreciate your guidance :smile: I will definately be keeping in touch with you.

Hi Qui, I found this clinic via their advertising on a newspaper. Their websit is http://www.advancecosmetic.com/en/index.htm. I actually did the consultation last year but the price really blow me away even I really wanted to change my current nose. But this year my nose was keeping on playing up so I had a feeling that I have to do it.It is a different doctor I am going to. Doctor Kim is from Korea, I had my nose done in China ten years ago. As I suggested, wait until I got mine one done and I will let you know whether it is nice or not. Because 7000 Dollars is big amount of money:graucho:

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone here has been in Taipei, Taiwan and knows a good and reasonably price hotel in Taipei? Also, I'm hoping to go there in December around Christmas. Is there anyone here plans to go there around that time?

Thanks for your response:smile:

Mkyru-
Do you have pics? I am getting some tip work with Dr. Lee and wanted to get some feedback from a real, existing patient of his.

would you mind sharing which eye method you went with? DST or incisional? Also, were you more swollen and how long did it take for you to feel comfortable going back to work?

Dear all

Is anyone here a patient of Dr Kao, Taiwan? Would greatly appreciate any feedback (your experience with Dr Kao) and photographs would be wonderful (frontal and lateral).

My email address is: rhps12 @ gmail . com

Much love.

Heys,
Does anyone know any well-known reputable clinics in Japan for rhinoplasty? Recently, I was browsing online and I came across this Japanese reality tv show called Beauty Colosseum that is similar to The Swan in the United States. I don't know but some of the transformation is pretty neat. It makes me wonder if I should go to Japan and find a doctor there. LOL. :Push:

Hi,

I'm planning to have my nose done soon. I would love to see your result, could you please send me some of your before and after pict?

[email protected]

thanks

Hi sara,

I'm planning to have a nose job soon. I wonder how the result of your surgery went?
Would you mind send me some pict of before and after? And I assume that you are happy for the results?

[email protected]
Thanks,

PerezH- This a bit late of a post but looking at the pics, I think it's basically slightly cutting the outside and inside of the eye where the skin covers the eye bit in asians to give the eyes a bigger look. Sometimes, when asians get double eyelid surgery, the eye can still look a bit small so by cutting that little piece of skin, it opens it up.

Summer82, you can see her pics by clicking on the attachment of this thread. If you do a search, there's an attachment to this thread and those are her pics.

Spendalot, did she only get her tip done? Is that why there is no swelling? Because i swear, there really is no swelling!