BeautyHacker

Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hi All~~! :yahoo:

I've only just recently even HEARD of this procedure! and i tried googling it but so far i'm not satisfied, so i was wondering what you guys know about it?

As far as it goes right now it almost sounds too good to be true... Anyone wanna help me out and give me a lowdown? :shrugs: or opinions too please! pros and cons?

i heard kim kardashian's rear end was the result of one... :idea:

TIA! :flowers:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kim was born with that butt. I think Brazilian butt lift is a fancy name for the procedure that they take fat from your belly (or wherever you have it) and they inject it in your butt cheeks to make them more protruding. I'd like to do that! Take fat from my waist and have it on my butt!

Butt augmentation
http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/Butt-augmentation.php

I totally saw this episode on DR90210. It was pretty cool & gross at the same time. The md had the patient gain 10lbs before the procedure to get more fat. Doctor took fat from her neck & belly and then inserted right under the cheek and then molded into shape.

wow really!! :nuts:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: ha hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sigh, I almost wet my pants reading this.

Didn't he also pull out her catheter when she went for her follow up? ughhhh i got the chills :Push:

The brazilian and the lift are two different effects, though. The brazilian is either an implant like saline or silicone or a fat transfer. The lift is just like cutting and pulling skin and lifting, like a face lift. I have some spare fat on my butt, maybe they'll let me do a trade-in for a discount on a lift.