BeautyHacker

Brazilian Butt Lift?

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:...That was hilarious! Half the stuff said in this thread just got me rolling on the floor! I wouldn't mind taking the two inch bulge my tummy has and sticking half to enlarge my boobs a cup and the other half to accentuate my rear end. Then I would be PERFECT! Until then, I have to motivate myself to start the gym someday...before my body loses total shape and it's too late!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
this is the type of surgery i'm totally for. i'm saving up for this! no matter how many miles of running or reps of squats i do, i can't achieve a rounder, fuller derriere! it just becomes more toned and possibly even smaller (because of the fat turning to leaner muscle). so unfortunate, but that just motivates me even more to become successful and have this procedure done!

I have enough fat in my belly for everyone in this thread!!! Let's do it!!!

• 10 months later...
It's an exercise!!!!! :roflmfao: It's developed by David Kirsch who's the personal trainer of Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio...etc. I think he "splitted" the butt in 8 parts and developed different excercises for every part, so you can get exactly the butt you want!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I've had fat taken from other parts of my body and injected into my butt..I would say my my body
absorbed about 85% plus..not worth the money.
The only time I see a difference is when I 'pucker'..
I had this down around early 2011.

My friend recently told me his doctor does silicone (legal) and his butt shots were amazing..
Ill look into it this year, but I doubt Ill do it, as I've pretty much accepted that I'm middle aged and
have and will always have a flat butt..(that looks great when I pucker...:biggrin:).

LOL what's 'pucker'? :biggrin: would you say that the reabsorption caused a cellulite-ish effect? after u've had the procedure would u say ur weight gain went to other places? (butt, hopefully?)

sorry for the million questions, and thanks for your input!! i'm totally fascinated by this procedure!!

"Pucker"..when I squeeze my butt cheeks together:biggrin:
At the gym, or in yoga, when I 'flex/pucker' that area,
there is a nice lift where the fat was injected..

This is the photo I showed him..
http://bioplasty.wordpress.com/2008/07/06/bioplasty-brazilian-butt-lift/
I didn't want him to over stuff it, maybe he was to conservative.
I stressed I wanted slight fullness and did not want to look like Kardasian..
I really could never see much of a difference...

No cellulite effect, my butt has always been pretty smooth as that isnt where I carry my fat(I carry it in my waist)..
I'm lucky as that cellulite has never been the problem, though
middle age is upon me and I am starting to notice it..
I've lost 15 lbs since my surgery..

I've been told that I absorb quickly..
whether it be fat, or rejuvaderm/collegen..it just doesn't last long in me..
and as I mentioned..

I am curious to check out silicone droplets (legal) that my friend saw before after photos of in his dermatologist office....
I trust his opinion and he said the pics were 'amazing'.

Ill pass on info when I go..which wont be for at least a month or more..
too busy at the moment.

That's so interesting! i was also told that sometimes the reabsorption causes uneven fat deposits, hence the kind of lumpy cellulite effect.

If your butt ended up looking like the after pic.. honey, i think he did a great job! :nuts:

This procedure really intrigued me because i heard that even with the reabsorption, if u ever gain weight in the future u will gain in the relocated area from where the fat was grafted...which sounds fantastic to me because being apple shaped i have a decent sized butt BUT i'm relatively well endowed and i gain weight mostly in the upper body (upper arms, wings, upper back..sigh :nogood: ) if this procedure has the kind of results they claim to have, i was hoping it would allow me to carry my weight more proportionately. If u kwim? :P what do u think about that theory?

Thanks for the quick reply! really appreciate it :smile: but on a side note, could it be the reason why u don't see the result right now is because u lost 15lbs? if i lost 15 lbs i would lose all of my booty, and sadly, none from anywhere else:tdown:

My butt didn't look at all like the after photo..but that's the 'look' I was going for..
:sad:
I didn't want an over stuffed butt like I see in many after photos of butt injections..
they all looked like Kim K's.
If my dr. made me look like her, Id sue him..

I hadn't heard about any 'dimpling' because of injections, however, I have heard of, and have
some dimpling in my stomach area from a few lipos I've had in the area prior to the dr.
I used for the grafting. They are minor, but I can see some indentions..

Maybe if I hadn't lost the 15 lbs..my rear would look more fuller....
I just dont see where fat injections stay long..maybe on some people, but not most...
especially in the butt where people sit most of the day..

Maybe the absorption won't be as bad with you..

• 4 months later...
I don't know if you were still interested, but I spoke to a few who have had it (BBL) done. It seems like your body will reabsorb the fat eventually. I was told that some doctors have a technique that it won't happen as fast, but it sounds strange to me.

It may take 2 years, 5 years, whatever but the consensus is, it will happen. I'm still on the fence. I do want lipo done, just not sure about the transfer. I have a nice butt anyway, I'm not sure I want anyone potentially ruining the natural curve.:roflmfao:

This is the it doctor of the moment since he was featured on a reality show. From the research I have done, the best doctors are based in Miami. They have been doing this procedure for years before bigger butts got more mainstream acceptance.

Many before/after shots.

http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/photo-gallery-atlanta/

Pass on the booty shots. They are way too volatile. There is tons of misinformation that people only get from news sources that also don't have correct information. I know people who have gotten it.

There are fillers that can be used in your butt, it's done in other countries but not the US. The results can be good, or they can be awful. I've waitressed/barbacked in a gentleman's club, so I see them weekly. Don't bother with it.

FullyLoaded, not really Ive just heard so much about this. Theres so many woman who I actually thought were natural but ended up have surgery. Their surgeons obviously did great work bec I thought it was real. Im not against surgery if your insecure about your body and want to improve it more power to you. I dont have the guts to do it though. lol Ive been going to the gym everyday. Even though Id love to get lipo done I know i would chicken out. lol