BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Yeah I did mine from BK.
That's pretty good that people already notice your results ! :smile:
I did cheekbone reduction and square jaw reduction + chin augmentation
so I know the pain of swelling. I heard that the reason for huge swelling is when you bleed a lot during the surgery.
I must haven't bled much since mine disappeared pretty fast though.
I walk around without a mask in these days.
I can't believe I'm flying back home tomorrow. so sad... There are so many fun stuff in Korea ! teehee :smile:
But really, time does fly, so keep it up. you will look at your beautiful result soon !!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there. Even though I did eyebag removal and nose, my face swelled alot too, because I have sides of the nasal bone narrowed + eye bag removal operated at the same time, same area. haha. Eyes can't open fully for first 2 days.

@dan4me: Regarding results of huge swelling because lots of bleeding during surgery... I think you might be right.

I had my inside nose stitches removed recently (Inside stitches was not ready to be removed on day 10 when I was in Korea and I have already booked my tix home, so I decided to remove it in SG). I went to a private clinic in Orchard that does plastic surgery. (For removing stitches, you don't need to see the doc. Just ask the senior nurse to do it for you will do. )The senior nurse that removed the stitches for me, complimented that my nose looks very good and straight. She asked me how long my swelling last and I said 10 - 12 days. She was surprised and said duno why the way SG docs do it, swelling is longer.

lol. Therefore, if the theory is true, when an experienced doc who does it accurately and quickly, will will result in minimum swelling.

Sigh... I do wish SG docs are as great as the surgeons in Korea. Then I don't have to keep flying there.

How much did you pay for her to remove your stitches ? I may need to remove mine here as well

I am planning to go to BK, Dr Kim for my nose reduction next week. So apparently if i pay in my home country the price is different from paying in Korea. If i pay in Korea i hv to add 10% for GST. Anyone knows about that?

Also anyone going to be in korea next week pls email me [email protected]

so i'm going to korea this summer and am planning on getting my eyes done...
can anyone recommend me to a clinic please? i've been reading the comments here and there are many different opinions on the clinics. thank youuu :smile:

hey just curious how much did you pay for the rhino? it's with the head doc at regen right? also, could you send me the before and after pics please? [email protected] thanks!!

Please go to jewelry clinic!!! I am super impressed with their eye surgeries!!!

hey where are they located. can't seem to make head or tail of the website since it's totally in korean. can anyone in the clinic speak english/mandarin chinese at all?

They are located in the middle of BK and yomg dong hotel .. When you go yong dong from BK you will pass by it... Sinsa station exit 1.....
You will need Zoe, they have Chinese translator but you should really bring Zoe because she does perfect translation and will take care of you

hey thanks! tried to get zoe but she was fully booked already :sad:

Hello everyone. There are so many forums and threads, but I was wondering, from those who have been around here for a long time, which PS clinics for rhinoplasty (mainly tip) are the best?

I e-mailed Grand PS and they replied quickly and suggested tip plasty/alar with a small implant to correct a curve that will show afterwards because my main problem is my bulbous tip, that's about it ^^; I'd be really thankful if anyone replied . . . Oh and I'm planning on going at the end of this year ^^.