BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi :biggrin: could you please send me your before and after pics please :smile:) to [email protected]

xx

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

i am new here and i have been considering ps for quite a while now but I have no idea where to start :/ i want to do face contouring...i have a round face and i would like a slimmer and more v -lined face shape..
how do you know what type of surgery and what technique they use is best for you?

You need to post some pictures for us to review so we can tell you if you need zygoma or just mandible reduction

Apparently
BK is under one of the top 10 most sue-d by koreans clinic.
Perhaps simple surgeries like eye bag removal, they'd do it average.
But no way facial contouring they are good. There are just too many bad reviews on BK to balance. I understand that there will be bad reviews on every clinic, but there should be no excuse on how BK can have so many of them.
And yes! it is known they target foreigners mainly.

Regen clinic now has the highest rating amongst koreans and they provide excellent pre and post op care as well

Hey
I will actually be going the same time
around end of May to early June.
Are you still going around then?
Maybe we can buddy up or atleast meet up!

do you have a source for this info that you can share? if its a news article i would really like to read the entire thing

There is an earlier post that there is a translator at Jewlry, a Hesian guy. Do you knw his email address?

I have a question about lateral canthoplasty... The last time I went for my consultation one doctor mentioned that there was a high chance my eyes would just go back to the original state after lateral. I was looking at id hospital and apparently they have a method that guarantees that will not happen. Anyone ever done surgery with them? Or does anyone here know a clinic that guarantees the same? I really want to elongate my eyes so I have to do lateral. However I don't really understand much about it as there isn't adequate information about the matter. One more thing id hospital has a method called 7 lock non incisional surgery that 'never unwinds' according to them. Anyone heard of it?

I met up with Dr. Kim end of last year when he was in Singapore. My first ever PS consultation. (A famous Korean PS surgeon in my home country giving me free assessment, why not? lol) He gives me the feeling that he's impatient and explained the procedures really quick.

Anyway, what I heard from Zoe was, the reason he was in Singapore that often was because BK was trying to setup their clinic here. It eventually didn't succeed. I suspect becos the SG government is trying to protect our medical economy.

If you notice, BK recntly has clinics in China. That is why he was also in China giving consultations because he needs to be there for work. His making good use of his time in the country he's in, I applaud him for that.