BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I totally agreed with u, I was so upset with his service. When I arrived at the boardroom at orchard scotts, a lady ask me to fill up a form, it's a simple form basically just need to fill up your particular and what surgery you intend to u. I only want to do my eyes, so I wrote down double eyelids. But there is a column at the bottom for Questions, Ito,d the lady I don't have any question as i am expexting Dr. Kim to give me more suggestion base on his expertise. She said no, you must write down your question, example how much it cost, how long it take to recover, etc. so that during my turn of consultation with dr. Kim, he can answer accordingly.
However, when my turn with dr. Kim, he just took a pic of mine with his mobile phone, I ask him whether I need to remove my false eye lash, he ignore me, I thought maybe his English not very good that's why no response. Then, I ask him my eye can do epi and lateral, he just said ok, and write few notes on the form. After that when i tried to ask more question, he just shut me off and said will answer all my questions via email. In the end, he did not answer me a single question!
He has no personal touch to patient at all, never even ask what is the outcome I want, what is my concern, what is I best for me... He talk less than 5 sentence in less than 3 mins throughout the whole "consultation" session.
This is not a consultation, it's simply customer data and question collecting exercise, I can send them my particular with photo through their website, no need to meet in person! It's a waste of my time!
I'm glad that I found out BK 's service before my trip to Seoul, save my time to visit them, I'll focus on my shortlited clinics like teium and jewelry, hope they are more professional and

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I'll be in Seoul on 17/7, got good deals from www.expedia.com, try to book from there, it's cheaper... I'll be staying in Myeong dong, coz I think eye surgery is quite simple, can just go shopping on next day, hope I don't under estimate the down time.

I'll visit teium, jewelry and one more clinic before I make decision, how about u?

Hi may I know is dr kwon him self who perform ur surgery?

Hi Worries,

Thanks for the reply :smile:
I guess you couldn't PM because I dont' have enough post yet,

The price he quoted is really tempting :graucho:
I guess I'll drop him an email.

How much did he qoute you??

@ worries was it annoying to have to go 1 hr for follow up?

Hi, is this dr Chung from item clinic?

Teiumps do lip reduction, on d price list they quote 1 mil won for each side.

Epi Reversal 1.5mil won + Fat Graft nasolabial fold 1.2mil won with a 10% discount total I paid 2.4mil won. It's no annoying in fact I'm looking forward to travel to Even plastic surgery becoz Dr Chung very nice person hence when its time to remove stitches im felt so excited to see my result.

I took a cab from sinsa dong to KangNan bus terminal its just 5 mins only $5 sing dollar then I took a direct bus to Cheonan bus terminal 1 hr journey non stop ride . Eve plastic surgery is located at 3rd level same building of Cheonan bus terminal.

Hi tari tigerlily u can drop him a photo email consultation & u can know your actual price for quotation. Dr Chung don't fracture his price up & down like other clinic.

*hi i just registered a while ago because im searching for plastic surgery clinic in korea and it happens that in your forum there are a lot of information where i can learn about plastic surgery. im still a student but after i graduated i want to have plastic surgery so that i can be more confident and i can have better job opportunities. i just want to know what is the possible cost in general if i want to have these following procedures.

* correction of protruding mouth
*lip reduction
*facial contouring (forehead,cheek,jaw)
*Lateral canthoplasty
*Double eyelid surgery
*Paranasal Augmentation
*Mongolian slant downward modification

thank you in advance! :biggrin:

To : Pppepppers . How did your Fat Graft Nasolabial go? I want to do it but hear there may be potential risks of permanent lumps n uneven swellings. Is this true? Was it painful? Can u pls send me b/a pics of yr fat graft to : [email protected] (l for London , n for Norway). If u can give me more details about e fat graft, I'd appreciate it! Bec I soooo wanna get rid of my ugly nasolabial folds! I hate them!

hahaha yes. i asked him that exact question and he was so offended. in any case, if you're doing eyelid surgery with him, it would be under LA, so you can actually see him at work when you open your eyes.

To : Carissacool31. U can go to BK DONGYANG website, n look at all e before n after of all e procedures. U can also email them your photo n ask them for all e costs/prices. I had
Y upper n lower eyelids surgeries done w them. It costs me SGD1900 for each, total SGD3800 for all. But it's so worth it! My eyebags r gone n e shape of my eyes r fresher n nicer! No more droopy or tired looking eyes! But maybe u do some in stages, bec if u do too many at 1 go its too expensive. DR Kim comes to S'pore every 3-4 mths , u can make appointment at their website to meet him.

Hey asin, I'm currently in Seoul with a buddy. I will be leaving on 16th, while she will be staying till the 21st. Are you interested to bunk in with her? I'm worried about leaving her alone in Seoul after that.