BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I had a hard time getting a hold of someone at Banobagi initially. Worked with Sunny who works for another surgeon at Banobagi but she helped out Dr. Lee with translating for me. Would say it's worth continuing to try to get through to the surgeons, even if it means finding someone who speaks Korean to call for you. They run a really clean surgery center and do amazing work.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i definitely want to get the surgery done this year, i'm thinking of going around end of september or october now...someone please come with me and we can split the costs of accommodation, food etc!! :smile:

Thanks for your information . I plan to eyelid double surgery in banobagi. Have you operated there ?

I'm going to Korea this Oct 9-20 if you want to come along. PM me and I will send you my email address. I planned to go surgery at Banobagi too. I'm also Vietnamese. :smile:

I'm going this Oct 9-20 if you want to come along. PM me and I will send u my email address.

Oh, I am in Korea at the end of this month and air ticket is book already. I will share my experience after my trip:smile:

Nope, I am not a Sporean. Unable to pm you as you are still a newbie. If I am not mistaken, u need to have more than 5 posts. Where do you intend to have yours done and when are you going to Seoul?

Hi there, i was thinking of going to small face clinic to get my face done. October would be good. But i need someone to go tgt with me thou. You interested ?
Looks like i have to post more already :smile: