BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Interesting. That is the opposite from what I read. The doctor's skill is only one of many factors to affect the survival of transferred fat. Also I read that most of doctors inject more than necessary fat because it is unpredictable how much fat will survive. Therefore some patients end up having too much fat (and/or unwanted area). I have read numerous questions asking about how to get rid of unwanted fat. Good luck with your fat graft. I don't know if helps, but I am posting a link of the results of good fat grafting doctors in Korea.
http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%EC%A7%80%EB%B0%A9%EC%9D%B4%EC%8B%9D%EC%9E%98%ED%95%98%EB%8A%94%EA%B3%B3&ie=utf8&sm=tab_rbk

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same. every single plastic surgeon ive asked said fat graft results are usually never permanent. stem cell is different though. but never have i heard it will last 10 years

thank you for your help everyone☆

actually the technique that is known to last the longest is adding tiny amounts in many seperate places. the aim is to get capillaries to grow in the fat to secure it as living tissue.

adding excessive amounts of fat just overwhelms the area and most of the fat won't attach properly. it's not that simple apparently.

some patients have permanent results.

has anyone had the procedure done?

Hi
I am Vietnamese. If you need a Vietnam translator , i will give you her cellphon number.
She can help you. She is working about plastic surgery .

Have you hear of any doctor that's good in "Eye Revision"? What do you think about Banobagi and the doctor there? I will be there this Oct or nostrils base reduction and eye revision with 2 different doctors at Banobagi. What do you think?

Hey! I'm interested in getting eye and nose surgery and am planning to visit Korea around mid Dec 2011 to Jan 2012. I would love to have someone to travel with so we could split accommodation costs and help out each other. Would any of you all want to join me? Btw do you know of anyone English-speaking local Koreans who might be able to take me around and help out with translations?

i'm going next april, but most clinics have chinese translators so if you're chinese you can still consult the doctor

Do you know roughly how long you would have to stay in Korea after the surgery till the swelling reduces?

hi, take arnica (de swelling tablets you can get from the pharmacy) 2-3 days before the surgery. you will need to be there for at least 7 days. which means for example 1st december you have your surgery, 7th you remove stitches and then on the same day you can go back home, your eyes will not look like you've had surgery, just swollen. if you wanna be sure, your eyes should look good at day 20.

When exactly are you going? I am going Jan 2-Jan 16 and narrowing down places to stay. If our dates match up, we could be each others company :smile:

Clinics I am visiting so far:
Bk, teuim, migo, starline, swan, Jung il bong, grand, and dream.

I don't know Local people in Korea, but I speak and understand the language :smile:

I think that would be quite ok with me cuz I haven't book my plane ticket. Do you mind me asking where you're from and how old are you? I was thinking of real, vip and cinderella also.