BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I look forward to meeting you, multitess. Where r u fm btw?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really bought myself ice tea, sat at the subway n read yr post!! Hey hongkongpooey, great writing but more pls...

I look forward to the day when u n Shane cld co-publish a book abt PS.:biggrin:

Thank you. I be sure to pass on your compliment to her.

Of course, I will be interested w derma roller since u mentioned BABY SKIN. U hv already told me abt numbing cream on the same post? I hv "straightened my thought", i dun deserve tt v if I m not brave enuff. Get over it, I will.

Harvest=two surgeries... plus more expensive... :/

How long do fat grafts last? Migo said that fat grafts are an option as well...
I think I'll just stick with reshaping my tip...

BK just told me that my skin was really thick and so I can't expect to have a slim and pointed nose... It was really depressing TT_TT Then why would I get a nose job if not to get rid of this huge round mass on my face? hahaha

I like to read your posts as it is informative quasi an online diary for "PS for Dummys".

Anyway, you are just 1 month from your major ops, I suggest you still retain your alcohol n (esp crustaceans)seafood-free diet (although fish is allowed). Chickens should be kept to a minumum too as it causes infection.

Keep us posted regulary!

cheers

Oh hell yeah. I went outside all the time with my hat on. Of course it was after 1 week po but since I stayed in Korea for 2 weeks I almost went out every single day on my last week in Korea.

Hi,

Understand tt we r suppose to stay away fm seafood preferably 2 weeks before operation. But we cld take fish, right? Could u please share what is advisable to take for protein during this period? Other words, what r the options? Tks!

Hi,

How do we know what kind of nose will suit us better? I see lotsa pretty celebrities w different kinda noses, fm small nose (fann wong), to slim but less pointy, or sharp ones..n those tt can.t see nostril, n visible but small nostril.

It's very much depending on yr other features, but understanding which one will enhance or harmonize yr look is challenging to me.

Thanks...

Not sure whether u still following the thread... who did u choose in the end? woffles or korea?

If that's what you want then you should do just that. Id rather do something I want to do and then regret it, than not do it at all. Plus if you do it together, you'll only need GA once :smile:

Yup, my mum got rhino with dr gim, it's her 2nd revision. She also got lipo of her body. She said she can't feel any pain on her face as her body hurts so much.
Dr Gim really knew his stuff, he pointed out everything that was wrong with her previous nose job and I can already see a huge improvement on my mums face.

Hi Shane77

Knowing that you maybe doing your nose revision, need to ask you some advice.

Between silicone or goretex which material do you think from your view is good for nose implant?

Cheers

it's all about the Golden Ratio of Beauty that most Korean Doctors used in Plastic Surgery which is why Korean Doctors are successful at producing great aesthestic results.

By tweaking and enhancing certain features anybody can be attractive if they follow the rule of the Golden Ratio of Beauty. Take a look at this video where this girl goes from average to super attractive just by altering certain features !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4fUjzqCC-8

Especially after surgery, it is best to avoid all seafood (no prawn, lobsters, clams etc), eggs (wounds will fester), chickens (consider "poisonous" as it increases the chance of infection), beef, lambs, ducks.

Diet should just stick to fish, pork and leafy veges. There's this fish that surgical patients will consume after their operations and it is called "sheng yu" in Chinese. We will cook the fish with either porridge or just soup. Ginger should be consumed moderately as it is "heaty". Pearl powder is also good for healing.

The diet looks bland and still bland but it is the best way to recover post op. For more information, you may visit Traditional Chinese Medicine.