BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

It's only been five weeks and you've already had spectacular results in your eyes and nose! BTW, have they changed much? I know that the nose continues to change for up to a year right?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely shopping around.. D: I've contacted so many clinics I have no idea who's what anymore.. hahaha But I figured, these online consults can't really do much.. It's not even the surgeon, and you can't tell exactly what a patient needs without seeing their faces in real life... Good luck to us both. Hopefully by the next family reunion, we'll both have much prettier faces :smile:

The one i had or the one i'm going to be having? Any who, i would rather share my zygoma reduction experience in a form of a journal when i launch my site some time next month or early september. I will be very busy over the next couple of week working with my developer on my site as well as preparing for my trip to seoul for my zygoma revision and rhino revision. What do you think of the idea of a care sheet for each procedure where people can go download it. I remember before i had my 2 jaws surgery, a girl in my group handed me a care sheet regarding 2 jaws surgery. It was quite beneficial and i thought i might do the same by creating a care sheet for each procedure. I will seek out copy of the care sheet from anna when i drop by BK next month for my consultantion. I will struck up some kind of deal where there allow me to use their care sheet and in return i will post a link back to their website or i will have one created from scratch with the help of everyone here ofcourse. Either way, i think a care sheet will really be useful for those having a particular type of surgery the first time.

Hmmm. Well, I think for your website to work, it should be as objective as possible. If you do end up using any information or forming any ties with BK or any other clinic, you should fully disclose the nature of the relationship and stress the independence of the reviews/information/etc. of your website from clinics.

But overall, I think the idea of a care sheet is great. And would be very helpful! :smile:

I hear you, consulting with clinics online feels like your just relating thru a desk clerk. But others, the doctors do actually reply themselves. Start using medical terminology or asking 101 questions that will be too much for the the receptionist/consulting aid to handle.LoL. I uploaded about 6 different photos with asymmetry lines dissecting each portion of my face to displaying angles/projections/contours for him to see and asked like a million questions. But of course your right...a personal visit will be at best.

And Cheers to that on our next family reunion.... dn sɯoʇʇoq!

Yea I will be down to explore Seoul. We might be walking around looking like mummies all bandaged up tho lol. It will be chilly so we might blend in all bundle up.:biggrin:

I had a double eyelid incision surgery procedure done on my left eye in 2008 in Thailand to even my natural right double fold eyelid. I didn't have much swelling. I guess the doctor was gentle on me. From my experience after 3-4 weeks post op. My left eye remained the same ever since. But everybody does heal and recovers differently. If i recalled the doctor did mention 6 months to see the final result I believe.
I would be definitely skeptical after 3 months.

Yes me too nephew Iaan. I didn't have much swelling and my eyes after 4 weeks post op look exactly the same 10 weeks later which is now but he did say doctors have a duty of care to say recovery is up to 6 months but in his 20 years experience none of his patients eyelids have changed shape after 4 weeks. He was totally correct and we are both evidence of this. He even said if I was not happy with the final result after this time to schedule a revision but I was quite happy with the results. The eyes had the quickest recovery time of all my procedures. I only trust the advice from real doctors and as you know I only post my personal experiences on here, some of the advice given on this forum makes me laugh out loud clearly questionable as they are not doctors they are guesses / assumptions.

I am another silent reader I have been reading these threads for a few months to find a good surgeon to revise my eye surgery that has gone wrong i must post my experience now i read this. I had eyelid surgery at bk with dr shin last year so I am fully healed the first two weeks I was swolling but the eyes look symmetric after three weeks the right eye lid dropped and after 4 weeks dropped more I still have one dropped eye it is ugly and look the same. Bk said it will correct itself after 6 months but it did not I sent lots of photos from 1 week to 7 months recovery and you see no change after 4 week. HongKongPhooey and Iaan are right 4 weeks is final result. Bk said i do need revision and fly back for consultation but I do not want the same doctor near me he made my last year miserable I have not gone out much and lost a lot of confidence I ask them for compensation so i can fly back for revision with another doctor they said no and now no reply for 4 weeks. If they do not gave me compensation I have not got any money to correct my eyes so I will look ugly for the rest of my life, I want to warn people of my experience now I see your friend has problem with her results too.

Iaan can you tell me the name of your surgeon in Thailand and price you paid, do you like your results? I am desperate to find good surgeon since bk made bad job of my eyes.

Is the photo of you? Your eyes are very nice but uk is too far for me to travel and expensive.

Sorry to hear of your experience with dr shin. Again, again i am not defending dr shin. As i said before, if her result after the third month end up the same with no improvement, i will be the first one to demand compensation from BK. but in my opinion having done 2 previous eyelid surgery, 5 weeks is not enough to decide on the result. I don't care what anyone think. The very least you need to wait 3 months before inputting any critique. You have the right to go all out on dr shin since its been more than 6 months already. I support dr shin because he did a great job with my eyes, but that doesn't mean i'm going to defend him if he screw up. I will still ask my friend to wait it out for 3-4 months. If the result remain the same, then i ask her for demand compensation or revision.

I have been taking a tablet called serrapeptase and this had helped a lot with my swelling and scars. Even my old BA scars looks better and i scar quite bad. I also take bromelian. Leading up to surgery I took arnica which is sinnech, calendar and high doses of vitamin c. Of course cold packs at the beginning is best. Hope this helps.

you are mentioning dermis, so you will be doing it at
bk i think. because no other clinics has this ??
minie nose bridge is low, actually none
do i really need a silicon instead of dermis
if you make your nose too high is there more changes for infections