BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Ah ha, so you are in the Uk. I have a filler doc in London Knightsbridge she's really good. My eyelid surgeon has offices in Norfolk and London, I think he consults in London every Saturday afternoon in Harley Street area. I had extended double eyelid, not sure what it's called in Korea, extended as it kicks out the eyelid corners like Angelina Jolie, see my photo. As you reside in the UK you will probably like what I like, full show of eyelid corner to corner with a lid show of around 2mm. I really like this look it makes my eyes look big and sultry at the same time. Some people say i look Eurasian. I agree that Korean surgeons use a different technique as they assume you want to look more Asian and UK surgeons assume you want to look more Western. Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you all the info but note he is three or four times more expensive than Korean prices.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane that is the place and the name of the hotel. Wow you just brought back some old memories. That nurse was hella cute!!! She held my hand too through out the session. She was pretty cool...She ended up giving me her number:biggrin:

I only paid $50 a night.

How did your nose revision turn out? Silicone?

and HKP call me a flirt. you deserve that title more LOL~ the nurse there was cute, but not all of them. only a few of them from the front desk. there is this cute young doc that work there. very pretty, but look a little young. she was the one that did my Co2 skin resurfacing procedure. i only saw her a few time but damn she was hot. not really sure if she still work there or not. its been like a year since i last visited yoskarn. but i will definetely pay them a visit soon.

well my nose turn out pretty good. but a bit low and not enough projection. my fault for tell the doc that i want it natural. he gave it to me too natural. silicone was use, but its an L type. another reason why i wanted the revision cause it made my tip hard and flexible.

Thank you, Shane.

To my best memory from reading this thread, the rate for a single room there is 50,000 KW, is that right? I wish I have someone to share room with too. Living there for 20 days would cost like 1K USD already. haha.

If Dr. Kim has office in LA... would you guys recommend to just go to his practice here in the U.S.? I understand I would have a lot more options if I travel to Korea. Nonetheless, if I can go to a skillful korean doctor here in the U.S., it would save a lot of hassle. I can also bring my younger sis with me who also want an eyelid surgery. We can take care of each others as well.

Hi HKPhooey! Thanks for your reply! The web link that you gave really have all the details I would need. Dream (in Korea) do perform rib rhino too? I thought only Regen & VIP.

What you mentioned about silicone being easier to remove also makes sense too. My friend who did primary rib rhino in taiwan is currently reconsidering of re-doing her nose again (heighthen nose bridge), but she's afraid that her nose tip might be too thin for a revision.

I have to think real hard on a decision..... :sad:

yes they did say they will fix it for me after 6mths if it dosent recover, but its a pain living with a huge scar on your nose for even 1 day! :cry:

actually the cheapest room there is 66.000 KRW per night. when i was there last month, i share the cost with a friend. so that's about 37,000 KRW a night which is what you might pay for a single night at a back packer motel with shared toilet. so it was a pretty good deal compare to what i had to paid by my self in april when i had my two jaw surgery.

opp!~ just read your PM. something wrong with the purse app that i am using. couldn't see any PM only posting. i will get back to you in a while :smile:

that's too bad. i know how it feel's like as well since my first rhinoplasty end up in an infection which required that i removed the silicone from my nose. i walk around 6 month with a flat nose and an uneven nostril. hang in there my friend. 6 months is just around the corner. soon everything will be fine. i hope and pray for that :smile:

correct, 2 jaws back in april. this time it will be nose revision and zygoma 3D reduction. couldn't had it all done back in april. so had enough time to recover from the 2 jaws. so its time to get it done before next roll in (got a much bigger fish to fry) :smile:

It sounds like you are already trying to talk yourself out of going to Korea. PS in a foreign country isn't for everyone, I tried to find good surgeons in my country for a year before I gave up and decided to fly to Seoul. Maybe you need to do the same I am sure there are good surgeons in America.

Hi Shane,

U mind give me your email so I can tell u in email. Needs to be private.. Anyway
It's any offer that benefits u alot.. :smile: