BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi,
You may open the capsule mix with your drinks. 1-2 boxes is enough for your surgery (1box for 4days supply). For me, i m kind of slow recover after surgery, i will take 2 boxes.
By the way, where are you from?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, it is expensive! i'm kinda lost now... coz i didn't know it could be this expensive and im quite certain to get a rib cart rhino... :sad:

according to the B&A of the website, VIP is my first choice, then, o&young then regen.

how about you? which one are u choosing??

i'll probably going on mid september. I'll be begining on mid september and I will be staying there for 2 weeks.. I'm really sorry I can't go on october because I have to start working since then. I just graduated from university and I will be start working on early october..

My first choice is Shimmian because I like the b&a pics, VIP and Item but I still have like 10 more in my lists, those 3 are my top lists.
It's very confusing choosing the right surgeon because the result is permanent and it's in the middle of your face....
aaaaaaaa i'm so confuseeed

Hey,
My dates are already set.. Sept. 13th through Sept. 24. If you're in Korea around then, you're totally welcome to join me and a bunch of other forumers :smile:

That's probably because they didn't use rib graft cartilage... I think that's the most expensive rhinoplasty you can do. Most people seem to be getting Silicone, and the famous Shane77 is planning on getting dermis (whatever that is..). You should decide what type of implant you feel comfortable with getting and contact clinics for a cost estimate...

I don't know if Migo offers rib graft rhinplasty. On their Korean website, they have a "cost estimator" and rib graft rhino isn't an option... Maybe cause I'm still waking up, I haven't seen it.. lol. But I do know that they never respond to these online consultation requests from their English website. Which makes me wonder... why have them in the first place?

Good luck to you all! and keep us updated!!

Well if your friend is down than why not since you will be in NYC...So I hear your into electronic music. When in aug are you visiting? If its the end of august you are in for a little treat. The NY Electric Zoo Festival is going on:

http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZoo/

But just one drink ok:P

Hey folks,
I am new to this forum..just stumbled across it when I was looking for surgery in Korea..
I have been reading this for quite a while..especially the posts from Shane and HKdoohey..
I learnt a lot ..thank you guys..
Now my question is: i am planning to do eyes surgery and revision of my nose.
My eyes are semi-double, which means I have crease but they are small.
I had a nose implant (sillicone) about 2years ago in Thailand (not sure if i can name the clinic ). I did lots of research back then and Korea has never come across my mind, that is why I chose Thailand. Doc was very good no need of a translator as they speak good english but I am not satisfied with my nose job...
My main concern is with infection and recovery, since I am diabetics (with insulin) for over 27 years!!!
My nose recovery was quite long (i am a long healer!!). I think about 3-4weeks.
So I was wondering how it will be with eyes and nose at the same time?
Anybody here who have this experience or know anybody who went for PS with a speicifc illness??
Sorry for the long post....

Oh Bummer... I'll be gone by then... :sad: I'll PM you the deets of my visit.

And okay. one drink. But only with half a shot! LOL

Hi HKP,
I am new here but I have been following your journey and would be interested in seeing your b/a pics. As ID is on my top list for nose revision and eyes surgery
Can you pls email them to me?
My email is: canta_27 at yahoo dot com
Cheers

This is really helpful. Thank you.

Hey Pouty,
You can see HKP's before and after in a few threads back - she actually posted it here. Marvelous pics!

O.M.G you look amazing... What a transformation (unless it is the make up :P)
I really like your new eyes and your nose suits very well...
Btw, am not too far from London (am living in Dublin, Ireland).. So hopefully we can meet up sometimes.. I travel from time to time to London for work :smile:

ahhh summerline! relax.. when are you going for rhino? Actually if i were to do silicon rhino, VIP & Item would be in my list too! :smile:

what's shimmian website? i could find it unless its the blogspot account...??

ahh~ migo don't offer rib cart rhino? argh! lol! i must seen it wrongly somewhere....
ya, till date i still have yet to receive anything from them...!

i am not going korea that soon yet.. so i guess im gonna stick around here for some time... hehe! do keep me posted too-anything about rib cart rhino! hehe :smile: