BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey babe!

I have not change my SGD yet because the rate was too low , can you point me to the right direction where u said I could get it change, any shop near sinsa or apgujeong .

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks gingercandy! i think i should just declare if i exceed it, since it's no harm to do that :smile:

I send out email to u and vivi at same time, well she got it but not u?? Anyway I just got back from the club , totally stone out without sleep for twenty four hrs. Will figure the email problem tml and resend it.

Good night dear talk soon!

there were some decent money changers in the various street markets in korea, but i doubt that they have ~10k to exchange? you might have to go around to multiple places

i take that back. i did recieved your email but it fell in the junk mail :smile: so i will reply back to you soon my dear :smile:

Phew! Thank goodness you didn't change at the airport. Go to any large street market and find the vendors with small stalls. It is big business in the tourist areas so they compete against one another for your business so rates are very good. As Kain said, spread it out and use different vendors but you can haggle a better rate with larger amounts. In sinsa try the face shop some do some don't I think it's a franchise so different rules apply for each shop. Before you change any money look at the rate first on xe.com make sure you get a good deal. By the way you can pay for your surgery with any currency (you could at ID anyway) but they will charge you the buy rate not the sell rate so you will need to calculate which option is financially better for you.

Hi Vivi,

My friend and I are going to Korea on August 22. We have a list of hospitals we would like to visit. Are you interested in meeting up? Thanks!
My email is [email protected]

Keith

Hi,

My friend and I are going to Korea on Aug 22. We have scheduled consultations with 5 different hospitals. Would you like to meet up so we can help each other out?

[email protected]

Thanks!
Keith

Yeah, pretty much. Must be nice living in a country like that. A lot of the trouble they do have tends to be from foreigners/soldiers who are there on holiday or working. Which is quite sad really.

Forget travellers checks, you will be limited to where you can cash them. I asked the same question on yahoo answers, lots of replies advising against it.

Yes you need to declare more than 10k USD if not customs can seize the excess and you may not get it back. Not worth chancing it for the sake of filling in one form and walking through the red channel.

Credit cards, hmm lots of charges, you must be rich lol.

Everyone stared at me, I must be an alien lol. To be fair I did have a very big cast over my nose covering a lot of my face. My experience was people stared just as much with or without a face mask especially on the trains.

You had a SHEEP inserted in your top lip? I cant possibly imagine how round your mid face looked after that and when you said reverse moustache all I could picture was its poor little legs kicking around trying to find a way out of your lip no wonder you said it was weak. Funniest thing I've read for a long time lol tear jerker!

Of course it's me!! Why would I post a picture of some random person lol.

Read my earlier posts as to what surgeries I had.

LOL~ what i mean is sheet, not sheep. thats what i get for trying to type and drvie at the same time :roflmfao: having fat finger doesn't help either ~