BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Okay - I think I really want to get my eyelids re-done again... this would be the 2nd revision (3 eyelid ops in total then) - plus I want lateral and epi and loveband....

Was wondering - if I got my nose done in the first week, as well as jaw and possible fat graft... during my secnd week in S.Korea, would I be able to get my eyes done? r do you think they will not allow me as I will be quite swollen?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either its the same clinic same surgeon or your tenacity is 10/10.

HKP mentioned that rhino n any jaw surgery is painful to bear. But, dan4me managed well with both rhino n v-line.

But IMO, that seems like too many surgeries at one go... Shane would be one of the best persons to consult.

Okay ! Looking forward to it !! :smile:

Dear shane77, I need your sugestion. I'm planning to do plastic surgery at BK
But I'm confuse right now, what should I do first, booking the consultation with the doctor, or buy the airplane ticket first. I'm afraid when I'm already buy the ticket, then the doctor can't perform my surgery. If I'm satisfy with the consultation then I will directly go to surgery. Or it is better I give BK deposit first, let them manage my accomodation? Or you have better option?

Thank you shane77

Many people who has gone through multiple procedures during 1 trip has done their eyes first. This is because you are awake and the surgeon needs you to open/ close your eyes throughout the surgery. It is also better to get your eyes done without the post-op swelling you will get with jaw/ nose surgery. Because eye surgery is a quick & smaller procedure, you won't have too much swelling post-op. I've read people usually do jaw surgery either the same day or 1 day post eye surgery.

To all of you who has had double eyelid surgery, which method did you go through? I am interested in getting the partial incision because I want the least amount of incisional scarring on my eyelid. Non-incisional method would be my first choice, but I heard these can get undone overtime. Anyone do partial incision? Can these get undone too? Or are they pretty permanent?

Someone once told me to get the incisional method because its not worth paying for non incision due to the high chance of it getting undone. Thoughts?

Dear beautiful dan4me, before you're went to surgery, do you ever think if surgery will gone bad or something? I will do the surgery on october, but I'm worried. Because the surgery will change my appearance and if it gone bad, I can't "undo" like typing. I have scar problem, last 2 years, I did tummy tuck, and the scar were horrible. I'm affraid that the scar will appear on my face. Is cheekbone surgery and nose surgery will left scar on face?
Thank you dan4me

Please don't rush to put a deposit with any clinic unless you certain that you're going to have the surgery with them. Some clinic doesn't refund your deposit once your surgical date has been set up. What i suggest is to email bk and tell them what kind of procedure you wish to do, then ask how long would you required to stay in korea for the recovery. Don't negotiate about the guest house until you drop by bk and talk to anna. You get a better leverage in term of price and the numbers of days you can stay in their guesthouse if you haven't paid. If you paid before you arrived, you will lose all leverage. Believe me when i say that you will have issue arranging surgery at bk. but if you concern, you can book an appointment and a surgery date, buy never put a deposit before you have a chance to speak with the surgeon in person.

Dear beautiful dan4me,
Before you're went to surgery, do you ever think if surgery will gone bad or something? I will do the surgery on october, but I'm worried. Because the surgery will change my appearance and if it gone bad, I can't "undo" like typing. I have scar problem, last 2 years, I did tummy tuck, and the scar were horrible. I'm affraid that the scar will appear on my face. Is cheekbone surgery and nose surgery will left scar on face?
Thank you dan4me

thanks angel906! i will try to ask them for simulation! :smile:

Thank you shane77
Can you suggest me which hotel near BK? I'm sure to do the surgery at bk, but haven't decide the doctor yet, maybe after consultation. I alredy make reservation by email. They haven't confirm yet.
So after I get the confirmation from bk, I buy ticket, booking hotel, then just fly to seoul, right? I don't need accompany from local person who can speak korea, considering many korean can't speak english. I'm just avoid getting lost in Seoul. Huhuhu

Hey guys and girls,

Just return from BK after visiting ginger candy. For those concern, she is doing well although she is a little exhausted after the surgery so I doubt you would hear from her for a few days. I spend most of today in Ginger candy company, although I did make trip down to ID. After accompanying Ginger candy to her surgery, I went to speak with Anna regarding my surgery with dr shin tommorow. I choose not to speak with dr shim today, Instead I went over with Anna about the detail of my surgery. I ask Anna a few questions regarding the cadaver spetal dermis which Would be inserted to create the projection and the tip of my nose. We also went over the detail of my zygoma reduction and parannasal augmentation using dermis. Out of curiosity, I ask Anna about her view of paranasal implant as oppose to fat graft or dermis. And from What she told is that hardly any surgeon from BK would recommend implant to their patient. It is an option if the patient insist on using it, but a surgeon first choice would always be either fat graft or a more permanent solution would be dermis tissue harvested from one own body. To date, anna have never had a patients that she personally deal with who had silicone implant for the paranasal. I personally have chosen to go with dermis since it is a permanent solution to paranasal depression.

Me and Anna spend about an hour or so going over the type of nose I wanted. I show her several simulation that I created for my self and she even also created one for me. We compare pictures and ideas on what kind of nose look good on me. Several more simulation were created before we finally agree on the perfect nose for me. All this time you can tell that Anna is taking a real interest in my need, constantly taking note while I'm talking. I feel very confident that Anna is able to relay our discussion to dr shin very well tommorow.

Just before I left, I re-visited Ginger candy to make sure that she is doing ok. Her throat were a little sore, but other than that, her conditon is stable. The nurses there assure me that she is good hand and I have no doubt in that. Tommorow is going to be my turn for surgery. No surprise that I am more excited than i am nervous about my surgery tommorow.

I will keep everyone updated on my condition in a few days.

THANK GOD SHANE!

I almost wired full payment to BK. 'Cos I am still interested to go ID... Geez... u r BRILL!

Wow, Shane u are incredibly kind. Wish I could be in Seoul so I could seek your advice too.

Anyway, what does Anna do? I hope I could relate my ideal features to her as well :smile:

Please keep us apprise of your updates as I am considering paranasal next.