BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What your room number? I am going out with friends now for lunch. So i look for you after if you up for it :smile:

Hi Bro Shane!

You are very nice sharing person! Great information.
I really feel thankful to you. As I see your progress, u r recovering
Better n better. Hope u will speedy recovery soon....
May God bless u come back with a beautiful face! :hugs:

Swelling at the nose tip is always the last to be subside! I'm sure it will get more define when each day pas by! I want a slight pointy nose too! But hope it suits my face though~ hehe!

Keep us posted on ur recovery again!

BK Hospital just called me to confirm my schedule despite I am upfront with them that I will be visiting another clinic.

However, ID didnt call me despite I scheduled an appointment on the 28/08. Is ID high on everyone's list now?

Eightbelow will be there on 27th too. We are going to stay in Hotel Highland (recommended by HKP)

From Singapore too, and there's Eightbelow (Sgp) and Angel(from Sgp?) PM me your contact so we could whatspp

Shane, I will arrive on 25 Aug early morning. Maybe we could have breakfast or brunch that day! Till then, you take care and continue to do all the deswell stuff. Nose is looking better.:smile::smile:

errr....dun how to PM u, seems I cant send a private message dun why:throwup: you just email your contact number to [email protected] my sister email hahaha anyway she seldom use that, no pro:smile:

Thanks for the compliment my dear. I believe that sharing is caring. And only hope for the best of anyone who eventually decide to do ps in korea. We all deserving of a beautiful face and everyone here equally deserve that right as the next person. So i only hope that i was able to contribute as much help as i did with post:smile: btw, if thats a picture of you in the avatar, may i be the first say that you look lavishing :smile:

Yup, i know the tip is the last part of the nose to look normal. So i waiting eagerly for that day to come very soon. Until then, i'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

Excellent !! ~ yeah sure thing. Which hotel you staying in again? I am staying at hotel highland. If you have whatapps or something, you can apps me when you arrived.

Hi Dan4me,

I'm interested in your B&A pix too~~ do you mind if you send them to me too?
sorry! you must be getting this request a lot...when you said you stayed for about 2 weeks and the swelling was bad only on the 2nd & 3rd days...so you walked around from the 4th day? Do you still need to wear bandages or anything?

Any foods to recommend I should take? Should I bring multivits & some extra anti-inflammation meds to reduce the swelling faster?