BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

It is not a translator that they have to engage form outside because they have a lot of staffs that speak English or mandarin working there assisting patients. As for the pick up it really doesn't cost much too, as a matter of fact most big hospital have that service and their cars are really lux, if you going to do surgery that cost thousands or ten thousand what is a pick up to them it's just a service. Let said if they really factor in the cost , how much will it cost? Another $50 buck? Compare what u r paying for the procedure that's peanut! Well if really concern that they really going to add ten twenty percent to your cost by taking their pick up service so you may want find your way there, it's easy to get to them on the subway.

All the best to you surgery.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup know what you mean when you say about Dr Kim of BK. He is such a stuck up person,I bum into him a few time in BK and every time walking head up ,no smile when the staffs greet him, I think he is leaving in his own world. Some patient is happy with some not , i guess he is really temperamental so if you catch him on good day u get a nice Dr Kim. If you want benefit of doubt u can still choose to go in and seek other Dr advice , as far as I know Dr hong is good in facial contour and dr shin in eye and nose these two doctor like Dr Kim are director / surgeon in BK and all others are only surgeon so to said the hospital was run by the three head with many others doctor under their roof.

This just my two cents worth , if you think BK already gave you bad impression than you should allocate your time with another clinic :smile:

Cheers!

Sorry babe my mistake you are ref. to IPS ,in that case I believed they get a cut to arrange for your surgery , well I might be wrong too! But if anyone asked themselves how could a company do that service without charge and still stay in business..... Hmmmmm.... So I guess you have the answer already. The last message I was talking about some big scale hospital arrangement.

"You can get in touch with Joanne of ID and Anna of BK for your appointment. But if you want, I can assist you to make the arrangement with both ID and BK since I am close friend with both Anna and Joanne. I could kakao talk them personally to set up your appointment. All I need is your name, the date and time you wish to consult, and the kind of procedures you interested to do. You could easily schedule your appointment via their website, but I'll be able to set it for you faster through KAKAO TALK."

Take the time to schedule the appointment yourself. Not worth taking the risk of someone else doing it over a phone/ipad and then they can get in touch with you directly to confirm or answer any questions.

True, but Anna from BK is a real english consultant at BK so if you directly contact BK and end up having a consultation, she will be the one talking to you :P

I've got my appointment with Dr Kim on 11 Oct 12 YAY!!!! you're right! I like his replies too! kekekekekekeee!!!:graucho:

hi Shane, many thanks for your suggestions. I am quite trouble by my poor complexion but I also understand that skin treatment has several sessions like the horrible PS I went last year. I will pop by at Hu'Shu for consultation and see what they say.

I think this is where you would end up paying them commission. Like Benlee said, it is better to contact the ps clinic on your own...

You look like a million dollars!! love it!

Of course if one can schedule your own appointment is better. But if for whatever reason you need help to schedule the appointment for you, i can help help as a favor and nothing more.

There are several english consultant working at BK, but anna is the only consultant that i deal with and advice people to do the same. She work. With client very personally to ensure they achieved the end result that they wanted. She is never pushy and always look out in the best interest of the client. Anna and dr shin is a perfect one two punch for me. Me and anna has a standing relationship beyond the clinic as we are close personal friend as well. Thats why i don't have to go through the usual channel to arrange appointment with BK. i could just KAKAO TALK her and she help me arrange everything :smile:

I havent book anything! Translator,hotel,, air ticket..lol.
What about you? Where are you from? What are you planning to do? I cant use my pm function yet.

Sent ! :smile:
With Dr. Hong, it was around 20 min I think. He explained in very details.
I stayed in Korea for 2 weeks, so technically no. I didn't stay till the swelling goes away. but major swelling went away for me after 2 weeks. You will see when you see my 13 day post op picture. :smile: