you will launched with so much information
or if you only wanted to do 1 thing its shorter
i wanted to
do mine nose, zygoma, jaw

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, will try to schedule in 3-4 consultations per day.
Initially I only wanted to do my eyes so was thinking to visit Teium, Banobagi and Regen for consultation.

But now I'm itching to get my nose done as well and if thats the case, will probably want to visit BK as well.

Honestly, I can't wait for Jan so I can get it done! But at the same time, I'm super scared cause my pain tolerence is like super low. :panic:

if you only want to do your nose and eyes i think you can 5 a day

that's right, if you go with BK you can save a hell of a lot of money. the apartment place is call human starville. there is two branches. one in cheondam which is more expensive but newer and the other one is at yeoksam. you can do a google search on it and place your reservation online. but are you sure you wanted to stayed there? sure there is a places for you to cook and all, but travelling around with a swollen face may not be too convinient if you decide to go with either BK or ID. but ofcourse the choices is yours.

my alar reduction were not done by dr shin. it was done in thailand by another surgeon. all dr shin for me is a rim lift which is related to alar cause one side of my alar were drooping. with dr shin, he is always weary about external scarring on his patient. when i ask about alar reduction, he told me that he could do it but it can cause a bit of scarring which he doesn't like. so instead he suggest that i create increase my tip projection instead. that alone will narrow the alar of my nose. i never have a wide to begin with, but figure since i am having my revision rhino done ayway, might as well add that in if he deem nessasry.

i don't think high accept USD. only KRW.

my paranasal region is still pretty swollen from the dermis implant but certainly i see a big improvement over what i use look like before. although my face is still a little tight from the scar tissue, but smilling is not an issue. very natural and no awkward expression. i am really please i went with dermis instead of fat or silicone implant. had a friend who went with fat grafting and in less than a month her graft only left 5% which is too fast in my opinion. i might reconsider having dermis for under the eyes as well as love band. see how my dermis pans out in a few months

Hey Shane. Howzit going?

Is fat graft dermis fat? I got confused by the medical jargon now. Tks:smile:

i'm doing pretty good my dear :smile: everything is coming well for me. healing coming along just splendidly. i would say i am 100% back to my old self before the surgery. i heard you're in seoul now. made any decision yet on your surgery? remember to take your sweet time before making any final decision. this is a life changing experience so take as much time as you need.

nope. dermis is dermis fat is fat. dermis is harvested near your tail bone and its a combination of fat and skin, but mostly skin. its a more permanent solution when compare to fat grating which is only made up of fat. and just like any fat, it does overture into your body. so repeated treament with fat is always nesseasry.

hope this answer your questions.

Hi Shane, you're pictures show that you've healed up pretty quickly! Are you getting more pleased with your results as each day goes by? I'm off in about 2 weeks, quite excited!

I wanted to ask you, based on these pics you uploaded.. On the second pic which is your side view, it appears like there's a slight hump on your nose bridge.. Was it like that before or is that a result from the nose surgery? If I remember correctly, you didn't use silicone (or any foreign material) for your nose job, but only your own cartilage, is that right? Only that I heard a few cases where people who used their own cartilage may have a few lumps and bumps post op, due to callus around the fracture site. Is this in your case too, or is it an existing lump? If it is the former, will the hump go down overtime?

Many thanks!

Ahhh You're in Korea then? GOOD LUCK WITH SURGERY!! :biggrin:

Yeah it answers:smile:

I am not keen on any facial contouring. So, BK advised Acculift with fat graft to relieve the nasolabia fold. ID offers chin implant + fillers + botox. All advice to cater to my pursuit for a slimmer, define jawline n w/o invasive surgical method. So, difficult decision now.

Anyway, load yr blog soon! Anticipating:smile:

I did some injections in nano philosophy, fortunately they inject me argireline not filler like I said. Because I had consultation with bk via email direct after you tell me about your condition (thanks you warn me earlier) bk ask me what kind of filler that injected in my nose. So I call the doctor in nano philosophy then she told me never use filler for my nose after she read my medical record. Such a relieve.
It's not your fault dear, it can be bk miss out to ask you in detail. You should believe in Dr hong when he say you'll be okay. {hug}

This is very important to everyone who will plan the surgery. Thanks Shane77 and gingercandy. My pray for both of you, hope you will healed fast

Actually my doctor inject argireline (something to relaxing the muscular) it's make my bulbous nose a little bit smaller. And bk said it's okay, and it will not effect on my surgery.
My surgery is in 2 months. Aaa really nervous, I hope I have half of your brave :lol:

Oh yeah I believed in him, he look more stressful than me. He felt his art work got an accident drop of paint on it. Hhhhhh ... Anyway he is always keeping my mood up.

Have you decide it yet? What kind of surgery that you planning? I'm waiting for your reviews about clinics that you visited.