BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Oceanbelle,

I intend to meetup with Elaine as well but I haven't had a chance to make an apptm with her till now as she was in Korea up till this weekend. Probably I'll call her up to arrange a day to meet up with me nxt week as well. I spoke to Dr Kim and he wasn't pushy, he just answered what I wanted to know about each procedure. But he didn't go into the details, like why he prefer to use this method on me, whether it is permanent or not, what will be the long term risks etc. I understand there were many ppl there that day which is why he most probably can't spare time to discuss anything in detail with me, so I was expecting Elaine to call me in a few days' time to give me a more detailed analysis of what I had gone through with Dr Kim. But she did not get back to me until almost a month later, like abt last week, when I did specifically mentioned to her I wanted the trip to Korea to be on Sept 17. If she followed up with me closely, I will have definitely went ahead to choose Item clinic instead of having to explore other options. But of course, it did serve me good, as I was able to chance upon this forum and gain so much useful insight on other clinics and what to do in Korea etc, which maybe Elaine may have not been able to provide, or provide information on a bias view. This is just my opinion, I may be wrong to judge this way. Just sharing my thoughts. But I can just probably meet up with her again and see what she has to say. Maybe I can have a change of view. It is always good to have a few clinics for comparison as each surgeon will have a different aesthetic viewpoint, and there is no harm in seeking more opinions.

So far, due to the influence of other forumers here, I will go around a few clinics in Korea on the day I arrive to see what each doc have to offer. After which if I can make a decision, I will proceed to have my surgery on the nxt day, just wanna maximize my time there. Afterall, for each day I drag my decision making, I'm losing $$ in terms of hotel cost and daily expenses... Hahaha

Hey Cocochanel,

I'm actually planning to go on Sept 17 but as I have not shortlisted which clinics I'm going for consultation, so I delayed booking my tickets and accommodation. In case i can't get the tickets, i guess i may have to push the trip back to end Sept. We are having the same surgeries btw, as I'm also doing my eyes and nose. Is Teuim really good at it? Then it is definitely a clinic I wanna explore as well. I'm also really interested in Grand since it is where all the local celebrities go, at least that is what I've heard, so it should be a good place to settle for or include in the list of consideration. I wouldn't mind paying a premium for the Dr Seo that ppl rave about over there! :smile:

I'm also looking at sept as well. But I'm slightly later than all of u, so most probably when I'm there most of you will have already done your surgery or even have removed your stitches!! :smile:

Hey Shane, u seriously had a good job done with Dr Shin!! Although u haven't fully deswell, u're already looking good! You look younger, maybe becoz of your paranasal which gives you a fuller profile. Nose has a really natural looking curve shape to it, which I really like. I don't really like the straight looking nose bridge that usually silicon implant gives. I guess even if the swelling takes ages to go down, I wouldn't mind if I were you, becoz nobody will be able to tell and of course, it's already looking good at this point in time. Can't imagine how u'll look in a few months' time?! Nice!! ^^

yah dr.seo will be performing my surgeries with maxiifacial surgeons..i don't mind paying more for the best.. he's rated so well but so is id dr. park who i really like to. I like regen to, have you heard a lot about them? i'm getting mini v-line jaw and him contouring, genoplasty and fat grafting. I'm probably going first week of November, we should stay in contact, my e-mail is [email protected] =)

isn't id pricing less than grand? I'm getting zygoma, jaw chin conturing and genoplasty and fat graft. I'm deciding between dr.seo or dr. park, i like regen to. i'M still leaning towards grand because dr.seo will have maxiifacial surgeons working with him on me

Hey jentala,

I'm not too sure about which doctor at Regen is good for the surgeries you're looking at. But did read somewhere in this forum that Regen seems to have good reviews too, but just not sure in what type of surgeries. I guess the most important is to find a good doctor who can accomplish the results you want to achieve as each individual has different aesthetic view. I'm also exploring at this point in time, so that I can narrow down to less than 5 clinics to visit on my 1st day when I touch down in Seoul. Will definitely keep in contact and post any new updates. :smile:

tried all methods,impossible to gain weight. over thes yeats I have only managed to gain 1kg and lost it after my rhino surgery.

I really need tips to not lose weight after facial contouring. will eating protein powder helps?

Hi,teuim offer me 2,5-3 mil krw with ptosis correction and revisonal eyelid w/o epic

read that as well but compare to regen and grand cinderella is so much smaller. lol, they wish they are the same.

I know dr seo and dr kim are popular for facial contouring according to the email sent but now sure which dr kim. I am not even sure the consultant is telling the truth.

I doing zygoma n vline. traditional zygoma makes little difference to the frontal profile..my side profile is alright. I wamna do a 3d zygoma reduction. dr park from oz mentioned that my posterior is prominental while my anterior is not. still not sure what it meant.haha

well dr.seo invented the 3d rotation.. which i def need, but i like the fact dr. park can is maxi facial and orthodontic dr. and he has a book on facial contouring.. i know dr.seo is famous for facial contouring but i know i have some jaw issues, but they said whatever jaw issues i have they will take care of at grand and grand does ct scans + x-rays and i read there very careful... ughh decisions, decisions. i watch so many youtube videos of dr. park on korean t.v shows and he did ps on them and they all look good. but dr.seo all look amazing to

I watsapp you. did you receive it? can you provide the link where dr seo of grand does his magic?

ID has wonderful videos of ugly duckling transforming to swan. However I have went to china forums, the translator told me she went and got her v line done two years ago with dr park from id, the job was not fantastic and it wasn't bad. She said ID used to be good but the past two years, alot of clients have been complaining about lousy jobs by ID.
There are forumers complaining about ID too recently and the forum is sponsored by ID. it says alot....