BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for ur compliment Tooney.... Ya my face is too small to expore
Further aesthetic enhancement .. Sometimes really felt envious on ppl who
Have a longer face.... Can have nice define profile nose..

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,im going end sept. how abt u?

Hey angel82, i have something on. Cant leave early. Only can do it toward the month end. U leaving soon ?

Come with me sept end.... Hehe

Hey, u confirmed ur trip end sept? Im going .. Im from singapore

Hey li_wijaya,
i arriving 28. Where u from?

haha ya kinda :P she has cast and plaster on her face. swollen. look like me a week ago, when u first meet me. worry if the result will be good XD .. also just like me

see you the day after tmr!

Hi asiagem, u still going end sept? Im leaning on the period too. Lets go tog. U from singapore?

Hey. I had intended to move until I met more ppl in the guesthouse. They r funny n we joked a lot. That really keeps me going sane :smile:

So. Have yr colleagues n friends commented on yr new set of eyes?

Hi Dan4Me - you must so sick of so many people asking for your b&a pics but I want them. Sorry to trouble you again for a set of photos. By the way is that picture on your profile an "after" photo? Looking forward to receiving your photos. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Yeah Peggy Heng has just so-so results. You should check out this chick Hwang Jimin she went to DrYang.co.Kr
http://dailylenglui.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/hwang-ji-min-from-seoul-south-korea.html
WOW, WOW, WOW
Also this Chinese model went to Dr Kim, Byung Gun at BK http://bkdyclinic.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/beauty-factory-in-seoul.html
again WOW, WOW, WOW

Aww..so sweet of you, Tooney. I am crossing my fingers coz I do not look like myself. It's really quite scary.

I was on mask and hat with few small pieces of plasters on my forehead, cheek, nose cast, plasters on my sideburn and ears. I do look like a freak even before removing the hat. So, I din bother to check the price and was too happy that they accepted me as a client since it was a saturday. I need a hair wash desperately and was worried they will turn me down to avoid frightening their clients.

Now that it made some sense to me coz you hv short hair whereas I hv thicker n longer hair.

Hope yr eyes r coming along nicely too. You look good. I'm sure yr family will agree.

Ya ya.... LOL... I was lost for words when I saw the guesthouse n being holed up in the last room at B2. CREEPY!

But tk god I met some nice folks in the guesthouse. We chatted n thats how Shouislove "found" me :smile:

We have to meet up on Tue. Though I lost my taste for food (due to rhino), I really would like to have some shoju....

Yeah, love that! I'll be in bk at 11.30am. My appt w ID will be at 3pm that day. See u!

Hi all!

As promised, I will do my little part in contributing to this forum of my experience. My writing is nothing near our godfather n godmother of this thread, Shane and HKP. So, pls be patient.

I shortlisted ID, BK and Grand. However, since I arrived Seoul on Saturday, I decided to drop by Samsung Line for consultation coz I love the cover girl.s look n no blood drainage tube, remember?

Luckily Shane guided me to the direction of the building so it saved me time to figure it myself.

It owns the entire building, but strangely, according to the consultant, there's only a PS dr, who's Dr Shin. There was a consultation charge of 20,000KRW but will be deducted fm the surgery cost if u go back to them.

QuotAtion: revised rhino w alar: 4mill, paranasal medpor implant: 4mil, mandible reduction: 5mil, cheekbone reduction: 5mil, fat graft: 2m. Final price was 14mil (without paranasal implant) or 17mil.

Hey if any of you are looking at how to hire translators - I found this site that is in English they cater for foreigners going to Seoul including transport, hotels and even advice of which clinics are famous for which procedure. Great help for someone like me.
http://www.seoultouchup.com/about-us/

Shane n tthx brought eve n I to a tofu house to hv dinner. It was awesome. U guys really hv to ask for the address. Today, eighbelow recommended me to another Beijing patient. She recommended the same place which I tot was a no no now since I can't take spicy food. But surprisingly, they do non spicy tofu pot. We need protein, so tts awesome. Great taste too!

After Shane brought us there, I went there alone again the next day. There, a Korean guy interrupted me fm the next table n showed me the way to eat. Askd me where I m from and why here. I hv always tot that Korean r friendly, hence told him tt I m here for PS. He said he has friend who is a star, will check with her where she did her PS. I was so excited n was hoping tt after the meal, he wld give it to me. In the end, he said he's friend is not reachable n he needs my no. I was not comfortable but out of curiosity, I relented. It turned out tt he called couple of times to say tt he still cldmt reach his star friend who cld be in overseas filming. ask yr whereabouts, n when r u returning to hotel (did not disclose my add). Lesson learnt. Just be on yr guard when u r in the tofu house coz according to the staff, he eats there quite regularly n he told me too tt he stays around there.

Ya bro.. I will also share my frds experience with Dr shin & Dr Hong bkclinic.
I recommend them to bkclinic last 2 weeks ago base on ur recommendation too. They are heading Seoul on 2nd Oct. :smile: