BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi ..may I know, where is that clinic whose done an amazing job like this.

I should went to this clinic instead of doing my facelift and nose revision with ITEM Clinic. I paid 11,000,000 won and the result is not good at all. I'm really sad :cry::sad:. Luckily I didn't do my eye revision with ITEM Clinic. The doctor in this clinic is just a junior doctor and less of method and skillful. I choosen this clinic because the someone told me in this forum that the doctor is ex.BK doctor who usually did the revision for nose and eye and now open their own and namely Item clinic. I found that the person is actually the marketing whose works for this clinic. I should not trust her words and did the operation in Item clinic.

If it is not a revision, then may be this clinic is ok but if you want to do a revision, I would suggest don't go to ITEM Clinic. This is my true and honest experiences. I'm still hoping there will be a miracle for my nose and facelift in the couple of months...

My message to all of you ..please do not trust or listen to anyone just trust your heart and do lots of consultation with many doctors prior your operation.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did face lift and nose revision ? When? I find you should have gone to regen instead.. Or even banobagi.. How did you know the doctors were junior?

Yes I regret not going to Regen or Banobagi and just trust the marketing lady who had convienced me that Dr.Kim and Dr.Chung are the expertise doctor ex.BK who did her nose revision. I think, I just tired with the language barier but later I realise that we can hire a Korean translator

Simply, If they are a skillful doctor and had many experiences, they would have solved and done my nose revision nicely and give their words. My nose become flat, round and bump so I paid for nothing.
My face is not as tight as my friend who did almost at the same time at Regen clinic.

So anyone who would like to do revision, I would highly recommend not to do with ITEM Clinic. Dr.Kim and Dr,Chung are nice doctor but for revision things need a skillfull one

im sorry you had to go through that, could it be due to your swelling that it was round and flat? do you mind emailing me your pictures [email protected]

That Dr Kim at ITEM is actually the so called "Right-hand man" of the Senior Dr Kim in BK according to a patient who has had her NJ done with Junior Kim. ITEM is barely opened for 7 years and going for revision with them is definitely a risk!

I think the marketing person that was mentioned is someone by the name of "Elaine". I heard that her surgeries were done at BK but that does not prove anything abt the skill of Dr Kim from ITEM. She is a Singaporean herself so definitely Singaporeans feel comfortable with someone like her to help them out with their PS needs. With not much hesitation, they will just settle with ITEM.

that's very true, item is small. i'd rather go for experienced doctors! but honestly jewelry clinic's transformation is amazing...

You will need a silicone implant. I initially wanted that since I hate my small flat forehead but I definitely don't want to do any type of other revisions later down the road, so I decided to go with fat graft. If you decide on forehead implant, keep me updated ^_^

I'm sorry youre not happy :sad: I'm going back for my revision and I think I'm going to scratch out BK and ITEM. I'll go just to see how consultations go so I can update you guys..but I agree with you.. just hire a translator and go to different clinics! If anyone is going in January, I'll be there and am willing to be your translator for consultations (English-Korean)

Hey I'm not sure which clinic the pic r from babe!

From what I read your nose was flat before the surgery and afterwards it's still flat? How come? If he put in silicon for you?

Hi,

I'm really curious. Do you have pictures of your before and after? And what procedures did Dr Kim did for your nose? When did you had it done?