BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Shane,
Can you please help me out. I've got 2 different suggestions from clinics after posting my pics via online consultation. I'm so glad I saw your post. I got 2 recommendations, 2 jaws surgery plus orthodontics and lower jaw mandible surgery. The latter is definitely more affordable. I got more recommendations for 2 jaws surgery now but I was examining my teeth and I really don't think i got problems with my teeth and upper jaw. Maybe I am not a trained eye. Does it make sense for me to just decide to do lower jaw surgery? I was also hoping the clinic I want to do my surgery has 3d or 4d modelling so I can see what to expect from these surgeries. Please comment.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

I thought not touching my swollen nose is bad enough. I guess fat graft is more tedious than any other surgeries. 'Cos any pressure on the face might cause an undesirable depression.

Anyway, Im sure you like what u see in the mirror now. Although my nose is still stubbornly swollen, I definitely am happier to have a more define nose (although I dun like that my nose tip is not sharp enough).

* Going back next year for facial contouring

Hi angel

Thank you for replying. Yeah this is something i want to know more on fat injection. I had mine done 2yrs ago with local surgeon in the undereye area. The reason why i injected the fat undereye becoz another surgeon had over remove my fat(eyebag). it become hollow and the whole face appear "souless" I am searching high and low on surgeon who is gd at fat grafting and at the same time who know the reverse way to rescue if injected fat turn lumpy... I read on this forum and notice alot of ppl doing fat injection on face. So I am very curious and want to find out from u guys if u happen to know any expert in this field good at reversing it. I have received a few reply from surgeons in korea either suggesting to operate via lower bleph to reposition it or try with fillers/artifical dermis to even it out. My main concern with lower bleph is becoz >>> the fat injected under the muscle and I worry to reposition the fat may damage my muscle beneath the eye which is above the cheek area. =( Do send me photo when u are ready =)

Hey London'.

U had osteotomy! Please keep us updated of your progress.

I had osteotomy on 30/08 but its still stubbornly swOllen.

Take care:smile:

^ Hi Eveeve,

Unfortunately, i'm not from Singapore. I'm from the US but now I am living in Vietnam so i will be traveling from Vietnam. What are you getting done? Did you already have a face to face consultation with ID? I'm thinking of going to JW for nose and eyes :smile:

^ Hey girl I was wondering where have you been??? Did you get my email? I guess you didn't end up having a consultation at JW huh? Did you ask about the bumps after the osteotomy? Anyways, hope you have a great recovery.

I will be in Korea from end of Oct till mid Nov :smile:

Heal well babe!

Hi hi girl, Yes I purposely went seoul for consultation last month, and with Emisa, shane (all here forumer:smile: togatherXDD, emisa did hers already guess you may already read her posts, she is doing well:smile: Last month I don have too much time staying seoul so cant do, this round I will go for two weeks and will staight away to do it. I have friend in seoul as well, if you want to go some more clinics for consultation I can help you to get a person at least can speak korean to accomany you! For me most likely I will straight away go ID to do it since I only have 2 weeks its alreday bit rush, I am gg to do Vline and Cheekbone reduction

Hello, just recently joined purse forum! Thinking about going to Korea with a few friends next year for some surgeries. I've read about 250 pages out of this forum but realized alot of ppl who got their nose done, their dr used silicon?

Do u guys know a good clinic that uses goretex?

Hello (:
I am feeling somewhat better - better than day 1 after post-op at least.
The procedures that I did was:
- Rib-graft Rhinoplasty
- Paranasal Augmentation

I have been lightly walking everyday and my swelling is going down, but the medications they have given me makes me tired.
Again, what procedures are you considering at VIP this time around?
Did you nose turn out okay or are you going in for a revision?

Hey guys I was about to go for Banobagi for Chin procedure then I read again somepart in this forum mentioned on chin sagging after the procedure.
I remember consulting on one of the korean clinic and the doctor mentioned how cheekbones procedure need constant lift/botox for it to stay tight etc.
And that in the long run it is the narrow face that actually make us look older.
I'm so confused now
What do you guys think? Is it true ? and if it is do you guys did neck lift etc sometime after the procedure?

Thanks heaps , hope y'all could advice me

Hi Minnie

Hmm I don't know what wrong with my laptop seem like the attach image is not viewable
=( you think you are able to send me the pics via email?