BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

There are other brands of pumpkin juice from other stores, but since you got your free I would just drink those - bitter is probably better coz its more fresh without any artificial sweeteners!

Happy recovery. Don't forget to ice ice ice!!!! :smile: That's all I was doing for the 2 weeks post op!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering it's Seoul... I doubt that would have scared the little kiddies... :/
If we showed up in the States/UK with bandages and visible stitches I bet that would've scared a lot of people. Even grown ups! LOL

And yes, my cotton socks! LOL... You're wearing a sweater? Ewww Gross! It's so freaking hot here! Weather here has been higher than 27 C every day even going as high as 35 C until yesterday! I am wearing clothes for the first time in two weeks! LOL

You know, I really wanted to go back to Dondaemoon and do extra shopping, but I'm so glad I didn't get a chance. I would've blown even more money! Our shopping thing was so crazy... I don't actually remember your sweater... but I still LOVE your cream crochet sweater. The lightweight/hole-y one? soooo cuuuute! DIES.

I want to go back sometime next year and maybe even hit up shang hai (i have a friend living there). You should definitely let me know when you plan on going, and I'll try to match your schedule as well. :smile: I actually would like to do some laser skin treatments as well. For acne scars. No freckles. and in general if they have acne laser treatments, I'm down for it. LOL.

I'm beginning to think it's tourists like us is what makes Korea's economy strong. I feel like I've singlehandedly boosted South Korea's GDP by... well some significant sum. say... .01 percent? LOL

Angel82 did zygoma and mini-v line as well as tiplasty when she was in Seoul last month. It seemed like a HORRIBLE experience, but she managed to live through it.. You should read up on her experiences to get an idea of what it was like. As I understand, simpleplan123 helped her out a lot... and I saw simpleplan123 in action... She was so sweet, caring and attentive to angel82!

I hope you have someone to help you out! :smile:

Yes.. well, every doctor knows that if they F-up a face, that person is going to go online and write all about it on the inter webs. I think doctors in Korea would be especially aware of this because the country is so connected to the web. Everyone is tied to their smart phone and "netizen" comments (basically internet troll comments) are considered newsworthy and reported on the evening news. Don't ask... I don't.

But letting a doctor know that you are an active member in an organized (kind of) korean ps community may reinforce that awareness. I think the best bargaining chip is honesty and sincerity. I was able to score 500,000 krw discount at two clinics because I was really up front about my budget and how the cost was a critical factor... As you point out, if you're rude or aggressive, I think it's harder to receive a good price or a good surgery.

Anyhow, good luck! I'm sure if you have reasonable expectations, you will be able to secure a good price. The BK consultant told me that the competition among PS clinics have become super intense this year and so prices have gone down considerably since last year... so you'll probably get a good price anyway. For the best price possible, I suggest you go when it's off-season. Surgeons are more willing to cut prices when there isn't a queue of other patients wanting to get work done :smile: Best of luck!

I highly recommend anyone planning on doing facial contouring surgery to also check out the X] if you haven't already. I started reading on page 200, but I recommend reading everything if you have the patience that I lack. Even still, it's been extremely helpful for me, as it's made my job of narrowing down potential clinics a lot easier. For example, I was initially planning on getting my 2-jaw and v-line surgery done at ID after rave reviews on this forum and after my Korean friend translated some positive reviews on Naver and Daum... but after reading some of the horror stories from former patients of ID x, I'm actually reconsidering. Anyway, not to discourage anyone planning on getting consultation or surgery done at ID, because they are the pioneers of some of the most invasive jaw surgeries, and have plenty of experience under their belt. I'm sure you're in good hands. :smile: I just think it's a good idea to check out both the positive AND negative reviews, then make the critical decisions afterward.

i want to read the reviews at daum
where do i have to look
i will use google translation
thanks

LOL. wow thanks for reading all my posts. it must take a good amount of time to read the whole thing ! :biggrin:
And it's okay to ask me questions. I swear I won't consider it ridiculous ;)

I havn't heard about that in Korea, but a lot in Thailand :smile:. Im Thai and the lip surgery is really popular in Thailand, I didn't do that, but some of my friends did.

Hello, im new in this forum. If its alright with you can u also send me your B&A pics?:smile: how can i contact you privately?

Yeah make that 2% with my contribution lol.

Yeah I love that holey cream top - wish I could wear it now BUT its COLD in London. Super jealous that its hot there, shut it! Its like 26oC here :sad: So yeah, that top will have to wait to be worn when its warmer!

And yes, the skin clinic I went to does all sorts - acne/freckles/hair/scar lazer treatments. I think anything is possible in Seoul!!!!

You guys sound really like economic experts. Lol. But yeah, totally agree that we all have had some contribution to S.Korea GDP