BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey all,

Just a general question. For those who had eyelid surgery, when did you start wearing eye make up ie eyeliner? My surgeon said to wait at least 3 weeks but I know some people started to wearing eye make up around week 1 post op.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I share your sentiment. I've actually cleaned out my bank of all their traveler's checks just so I can bring over that much currency. Apparently not too many banks do traveler's checks anymore. Wiring money is an option but some clinics feel it takes too long to process. I don't recommend bringing cash, besides I believe there is a limit on how much cash to travel with before authorities start to question the possibility of money laundering...the case being here in the US, that is.

Hi,

Just wondering if you have had your surgery yet. I am looking to go to Korea (from UK) and would like to buddy up with someone who is going for surgery aswell.

Please let me know, thanks.

Hi,

Yes, I am thinking of going. I'm from the UK but I guess it doesnt matter too much as we can always meet in Korea. I am looking to get my eyelids redone. I have double eyelid surgery done 15 years ago in Hong Kong which turned out great but I would like the lids to be a bit deeper and thicker so am looking for somewhere to get them done that's less expensive and good quality. I am very tempted at this stage but have not made any solid plans to go as I'm quite nervous that something will go wrong and don't quite know who to use as the last surgeon I saw was based on a reccommenedation by a friends relative. What is it you were thinking of getting done and where are you from?

Queenie

hi queen

r u HK ppl ? y u choose eyelid surgery in HK ? i am going to KR in this yr too, can u chat in mail or msn ?

Ps KR

Anyone currently in Seoul? How's the weather? How many layers of clothes are you wearing just to stay warm? I'm a San Diego girl & want to be warm enough as I'm headed next week. Eeek! Getting nervous/excited! Also, for the VIP patients that stayed in their Officetel, where is it located? I'm exploring map the area. How was your stay?

Thanks.

I came back from Korea a few days ago and while I was there, the weather was VERY cold. With no wind, the temp felt roughly 25-30 degrees. But with the wind, it feels 10 degrees colder. I wore uggs, earmuffs, scarf, gloves, thick sweater, and jeans and I felt ok. My jacket is super warm so that helped :P My advice is to bundle up! Although in my opinion, the girls in Korea don't wear enough layers (skirts, stockings, and shoes).

Thanks!! I will definitely be sure to bring a lot to layer with. I'm assuming VIP officetel has a laundry mat for me to do laundry? I'm going to be there for 2 weeks, I hope so.

I guess I should ask them...

Hi,Ps
I do want to go to korea too on Feb, I been there for a few time, do you have any doctor you want to go to??? I was planing to go to doctor shopping. :smile: my emaill address is
[email protected]
hope to meet you. by the way I am chinese.

Hi, I want to go to korea too , please email me at
[email protected], I be travel from US.

Hi, I am kind of overwhelmed with the amount of info provided in this thread so could someone help me with some questions I have?

I have decided for sure for eyelid and nose but debating on V-line (originally wanted it done but have grown doubts about it anyone care to share your experience? :>).

First of all, I'm trying to decide between BK dongyang, Grand and Dream. I am leaning towards Dream at the moment because the someone I know-of have got double eyelid surgery there, and I like how it turned out (seen her pictures).
So, which of the three would you guys recommend and not? Any stories that go with it?

The next question I have is if I did get all three of the surgeries I listed above, do you think 1 month is enough time to fully recover so other people won't notice you've got it done (other than the surgery itself being noticeable)?
I'm trying to hide this from the relatives that hasn't seen me in over 10 years (my mom and close family obviously knows).

Last one is, does anyone have reliable information about renting officetels in kangnam (sites, etc.)? Or if not, where could I stay comfortably for that recovering month?

I am planning on visiting Seoul this spring. I have thought about having one or more cosmetic procedures done while I am there since I have heard that you can get better, cheaper work done than in the US. I will be there between 2 weeks and 30 days.

One big thing though; I am NOT Asian. I am white. Is this a stupid idea? I don't want anything radical done like a nose job or facial reshaping. Basically I'd like some facial resurfacing, liposuction or tightening under my chin, and maybe fat injected into the hollows under my eyes.

I notice that many of the "international" sites have pictures of white models but it's pretty obvious that most, if not all of their clientele is Asian. Are there clinics who specialize or address Western facial needs?

Erin, if you go to www.beauty-korea.com I've seen a couple of caucasian patients in the nose before & after photos. I haven't seen any other clinics with "western" patients, but sometimes patients prefer to not have their photos displayed. Have you tried emailing your prospective clinics & seeing if you could see a b&a of their western patients, if they have any?