BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hi,

ah ok... then it wasn't you whom i saw at BKDY.you're right, it would have been something to have met you in person and then online. that would be a terrific coincidence :smile: well i will not be going to BK for facial contouring, but i might be heading there for nose revision. now its already winter in korea. are you talking about winter of next year? i think that's about the same time i will be heading to korea for my nose. i will be heading to korea before that for my zygoma reduc and jaw surgery. why don't we keep in touch through email. here is mine shane77 at yahoo dot com.

hope to hear from you soon.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I will go with my mom. And I am afraid that with me not speaking Korean would be hard for communicating with the doctors and let him know what I want. Since you have experiences with these types of trips, can you tell me what to do when I get there. And also if you have your eyes pictures then can you email me at [email protected]. Thank you.;)

I don't speak either Korean or chinese. Do any doctors speak English because if they do then It will make my trip easier

hi shane777,

banobagi quoted me for nose revision using silicone implant + septal cartilage krw4.5-5.5mil, rib cartilage krw5-7mil.
vip quoted the most expensive usd10500 for rib cartilage.
BK quoted rib cartilage kwr8.3-12mil other materials krw5-8.3mil.
do you think the price will be different when consult with the doctor face to face? i mean increase even more? did you bargain with them when doing your eyelid revision? where you stayed during that time? BK does provide free stay at their guesthouse for their patient right
? how do you feel between banobagi n item?

hi, banobagi n item is currently on my list meanwhile still doing research on others. my trip is set on 20may-3jun. You planning to go on a trip to korea as well?

hi ferraMax,

i think every case will be different and so will the price range. the price Banobagi quoted you for septal and silicone seem pretty average compare to other clinic. i assume you are virgin case and that this will be your first nose job. if it is, then the price will surely be cheaper. the price BK quoted me were for revision nose job. they quoted me USD$ 6000 for septal cartilage, narrowing for the alar, lengthening of the nose, remove scar tissue formation, and the use of something from the back to form the bridge of my nose. so its quite an extensive amount of work that need to be done. so 6K in my opinion is quite fair, not cheap but fair.

since you prefer to go all natural with your nose, i suggest you first speak with Dr ho of BK. seek his advice and suggestion. i am not pushing you for BK since i am not earning incentive for recommending BK. its just base on your need that i suggest that if you get the opportunity to visit korea, drop by BK first. since you're a virgin case, the cost might be a whole lot cheaper than USD$6K. you might get a better deal if you able to meet with the surgeon face and to face. like you said, BK has free accomodation that you can stay up to 5 days if you're doing nose. consider hotel in korea cost an average of USD$100 a night, you got your discount right there.

both banobagi and ITEM has yet to responde to my email. so i can't tell you which one i would go for. at this point, i would choose niether. but if i have to choose one over another, ITEM seem very reasonable in term of their cost.

hope this help

i wouldn't worry too much about the language barrier. korea are a very tourist friendly country. a lot of sign board are written in both korean and english. if you were in japan, then for sure you need a translator or at least a tour guide. i took me only 2 days to understand korea subway system. and i was there alone first time in korea. so if i can handle it, so can you :smile:

Hi Xvx666, is me again. I would like to know if I just got my double eyelid and Lower blepharoplasty done, is 12 days enough?? I am from US and my family in HK. Should I get them done before i visit them? If i still have bruises around my eyes / face ?? Thanks for your time!
:ty:

Hey!

Do you have the website for Jewellry?
I actually havent seen it mentioned in these forums - but maybe its because I've just recently started to read them and have read only the most recent like 20 pages?
Could you tell me more about what you mean by dramatic changes?

You mentioned banobagi and regent which I've read a lot about, as in a lot of people who want to get multiple surgeries go there because they provide all the different procedures but I was wondering if I am interested in just getting double eyelid surgery should I be sticking to Teuim, Bandoeye, Dream and Item?
There are just so so many clinics out there so any tips and advice would be great!

Hi yes but I'll be there earlier, we can keep in touch! I will be visiting banobagi in early April , be back by mid! Can let you know how banobagi is

For the clinics I went they spoke passable to good English. So no worries.

hi there,

i'm not really fimiliar with them, i'm just like you doing research on the web to know more about them. well, actually i'm keeping in touch with one of the bano sales rep named lu sun she is the one providing me the info from banobagi. sorry what kind of surgery are planning to do? can you please get back to me after you pay visit to them, meanwhile pls do keep in touch.

thanks for your info shane, well this is not my first nose job, this is going to be the 3rd actually another revision, i got infected and removed my implant 2 weeks ago remember.
vip did mention to me that once it got infected it will easily get infection again in the future, that's why i'm very concern about finding the right surgeon. Dr.Kim is actually coming to malaysia for consultation i think i will try to pay a visit to him here first. so when you went to BK for your eyelid revision that time did first contact them through email and make appointment online? or you just decide to have surgery with them after the consultation over there? how's your eyelid recovering? any obvious scar? what did they gave you during surgery L/A sedation? did you feel any pain during surgery or you just felt to sleep? can you pls tell me more i really like to know. is this dr.oh really good on eyelid and nose surgery? i was thinking to have my eyelid adjust they are uneven or maybe to have a magic epic, but all this will see how the nose consultation goes. so about the free accommodation at BK i mean do we need to pay money in advance like a deposit for the surgery then only they will provide it, how do you feel about the guesthouse?