BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My group is currently full.. Lol but we can still meet when you're in Korea :smile:
Where are you intending to undergo your surgeries with

Im intending to do with either item or id. My korean friends will be assisting me! And both got it done there! (;

Yes let's go together...but i don't have enough money, do you have skype or msn or anything?

i prefer skype because i dont' know what whassup is give me your skype name my skype name is braveheartray

lol. Good to know that you like Dr. Kim. He is my top choice for NJ. I am meeting Regen last during consultation day. Hopefully, with the price quoted from the previous 2 clinics, I will be able to push the price down too! :lol:

Hey, I'm still going! My Skype is charon7n :smile:

Both ITEM and Banobagi said same day consult and surgery. How can I tell them I want to get a second opinion on the same day?

You can bargain the price?!

Hi karagiselle,

What I would suggest is to visit all those clinics that you have shortlisted. Keep the list short. 2-3 would be good. Regen is the last place among the 2 clinics that I was leading towards though initially I wanted to maximise my translator's service (up to 3 clinics) and somehow I dunno how I actually squeezed Grand as the 3rd choice.

Btw, another choice of mine is Teuim with Dr Kwon. I visited him 1st. I told him what are the flaws that I feel I have and I want to achieve. He was confident to me that he would try to work as closely as possible towards the end result that I want. I don't remember any opinion of his being offered to me. Just merely request and cater style. Perhaps that sounds good for most pple. Fyi, I showed him some pictures.
P.S.: If poss, bring some coloured picts/photos of the desired end result to show the doctor. Copy a few cos each clinic would ask for a copy to be kept under your file. The consultant at Teuim mentioned that many pple like to bring Angelababy's pict. Lol.

Teuim:
Ptosis with Double Eyelid surgery - 2.2mil KRW
Magic Epi: 1.2mil KRW
Eyelids Fat Grafting: 800,000 KRW
Ttl: 4.2mil KRW

Here comes the bargaining part. Tell the consultant that you are gg to pay by cash and since that's the case, DISCOUNT PLS!!! She then quoted 3.9mil KRW. So I started to work on conversion rates etc... Though that's was already below my budget but still... I asked for 3.5mil KRW! Initially, she didn't wanted to give in. So I have to start to act. I Told her that fat grafting wasn't actually within budget initially so... (That was true anyway, I didn't expect that I needed fat grafting.) I told her I need to have the op tomorrow in order to work along with my schedule. So she went out to look for doct to ask if he is able to fit into my appointment for the next day. Came back with the news that appt is not an issue and she struggled a little bit before agreed with my price! However, the tricky part comes... She and I believe most consultants would force you to secure the deal now and then.

I told her I need to discuss with my sister over lunch since I just arrived that morning and came straight for consultation. In another words, we are tired and hungry!!! (That was true anyway.) I told her that I would revert by that very day. So with Teuim, I alr managed to push the price down by 700,000KRW!!! After Teuim, I proceeded to Regen straight.

End of Part 1. To be continued with Part 2... Stay tuned!

hi,

please email me at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. we can talk further....

Thanks for posting!
This was really helpful!
I am planning to basically go alone (I'm from Toronto and I can only speak English) and I was wondering if you did your bargaining in English?
Is it necessary to hire a translator? Ie. In previous post I heard that people hired Zoe cause one of the cons was that she would help you bargain. Do you think this is really necessary? Do the consultants speak English and were you bargaining in English?

Thank you!

Hey Everyone,

If anyone would answer this would be great,
On average how early should I book a consultation
I'm planning to go at the end of May so I'm assuming it makes no sense for me to book consultations now since its way too early but at the same time I don't want to leave it far too late for me to get the times I want.
On average how much time do you need for each consultation? I'm just trying to get a sense of how I should be spacing out my consultations in a day!
Furthermore, I'm from Canada so did most people use email for their consultations or call them?

Thank yoU!