BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much! I wanted to start my another thread to ask specifically for testimonials, recommended doctors/clinics, cheapest versus best quality most natural. reading through these forums are so draining and the sites can be deceiving. but this helps a lot thank you!
cher

hi may i know which april will u be gg?
if happens in end of april, prob we could buddy up.
Looking forward to your reply

Okie dokie. Been walking whole day so I'm back in the hotel room. Whew. :P

It's such an intresting experience. Meeting Zoe finally in person after so much I've read on the internet forums ( Cozycot and Purseform ) Bet she doesn't't know how talked about she is. Anyway, She's a great translator and like a fellow girl friend. Not pushy at all, talks gently and with graciousness. :biggrin: I also coincidently met fellow Singaporem Seikei at waiting area. She was removing her eyelid stitches while I was waiting for consultation. :lol:

The clinic I've chosen is Regen. The doc I've chosen is Dr. Kim (Chief surgeon of Regen) I have booked the app to be in mid March :smile: I will be doomg eye bag removal and rihnoplasty, 1.9 mil and 6 mil respectively. Have to pay 20% deposit to secure op date.

*Tip* As adviced by my friend who is a nurse, best to secure op date in the morning. Docs are humans after all, they will get tired during latter part of the day :biggrin:

Will write more!

wow naise! that's really lucky of you~ i gotta hire zoe but i'm not worried( with the so many good reviews about her ) :biggrin:

let me know where you're staying! so we can hang out together!

OMG yes i got their feeling too -_- but it's still cheaper than BK & OZ.

somehow they are still able to justify the price they quote by standing lone as one of the most experienced clinics in korea.
They are still popular. I am bringing zoe and see how much discount they can offer me. else i'd head to regen.

i dont know why but i feel dr oh from banobagi is really known for his facial contouring..lol~

when will you be visiting them? let me know which clinic you settled for

hello seikei!!! im interested in fat grafting on eyes & chin.. why did u choose fat grafting over eye blepharoplasty?

cant wait for ur part 2!!!

thanks!!!

I believe there r ppl here working with some korea clinics & trying their best to reach out for patients for business.

After all we r all humans, I don't care how good or how bad your Doctors are.. Juz bear in mind if u gonna do your job here do it with your conscience be conscious of what you are doing! Don't forget your Names get ruined by just a mistake.

Dear members pls do research heavily before making decision. Remember once your beauty is ruined, No matter how much u gonna to spent on Revision u will never be the same as before. 

I think almost all are good .., what have you found out ? You shouldn't be doing your nose together with facial bone contouring .,, gonna swell really badly .,.. And uncomfortable ... You should do your face shape first :smile: then get the doctor to fix a nose to suit your new face shape..

Then again i'd always advise against rhino unless you really have a huge nose or crooked one..

Thank you so much for your advice!

Hi Sin2,

I m also thinking of going, but I have not confirm or select any clinc yet.

How about you?

I have not decided yet, need advise.

Maybe I can join you, can mail me j o a n n n e l 1 2 3 at h o t m a i l .

Cheer!