BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I m looking for buddy to join me, the date is open, maybe april or may, I can accommodate yr schedule.

I m interested in nose rhinoplasty, can share yr experience or any recommendation.

Cheers!

Hello! April when? If its first week of April let me know

I think Soompi forum knows dr kenneth Kim better because he's in the states and they have more reviews there :smile:

Do you have the contact for Zoe please?

Do you have the contact for Zoe please?

U seemed so pro at answering questions! How u had anything done on ur face yet? I was considering rhino till u made this statement..

Hi everyone! I e-mailed Banobagi, ITEM, VIP, and Oz. I had only received replies from Banobagi and VIP. Here is what they wrote when I gave them my pictures:

The first e-mail is from VIP

I feel like VIP is really descriptive in their opinions. But I feel like they are trying to remodify my whole entire face which is what I don't want. I have looked at other pages from this forum and have heard about Dr. Lee performing rib cartilage rhinoplasty. I am not sure if I should be able to trust VIP since they basically said similar surgeries to most people. And what is this rib cartilage rhinoplasty? Is it a good method in getting a nose job?

[continued on next box]

This is what Banobagi wrote to me:
In return I responded:
This part kind of ticked me off a bit, they wrote:
I feel like both clinics are telling me to do so much reconstruction on my face. And they both don't run cheap at all! I feel that Banobagi is forcing out their opinions on me.:cry: What do you guys think about this issue? Do you think they are just plainly telling me to do this much just for the money? :/ I am only interested in rhinoplasty and facial contouring. Cheekbone reduction is not something I am interested in at all. Can anyone suggest me other good clinics that won't tell you to do this much for money?