BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Thanks everyone~ & you're welcome~ ^^
I believe she was set on her decision with getting her chin implant out. I'll wait to hear from her again..

I am hoping to go to Korea this winter to get my eyes fixed. It would only be 11 months post op when I go in Dec.... I am debating if I should wait until next summer to give my inner corners for time to heal?

I think I'm going to keep my nose, only because I don't think I can deal with more heartache! =*( I don't know, exhausted emotionally >.< I hate my face.

Is anyone else going to be in Korea this winter or next summer?
I hear it's better for surgery in the winter? ^^;; So I'm pushing for winter!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JuicyMe...you are already so pretty!

I am insecure about how I look also, but I've learn that I will never be the best looking person nor will I ever be the ugliest; sometime we just have to accept who we are....lol or rather who we are before plastic surgery 0_o

I am getting my nose retouch up during the winter also! Hopefully we will have it done around the same time!

Reallyyyyyyyy??? What are you doing to it?? I thought it looked fabulous! I hope to go to Korea on Christmas day or the day after. Keep me updated!! I'd love to have some moral support :biggrin: ^___^

Thanks for sharing the pics, JuicyME. Your friend is stunning !! What a transformation.. Her surgery is very successful. Hmmmm... wondering how does she look like (esp her eyes) without contact lense and make-up...

Yeah, her eye makeup makes her look very exotic & sexy. I tried it just now and I looked very weird and creepy :sad:

I won't be going to Australia. I'll be going to Korea ^__^ I have hope~ I won't be going to any of the clinics mentioned here though. I found a ton of locals online on naver & daum while I was researching &#50526;&#53944;&#51076; &#48373;&#50896;. (I'm totally assuming that you're Korean. -_-) and their results seem VERY PROMISING. *SIGH* and I'm hoping to get my fold fixed as well.

I am hesitant on my nose only bc I think I should take it one at a time. I think my primary, I would being so greedy and now I'm being punished for it :sad:

Angelplane you are so brave! I wish I had your strength, when I go for my surgeries in the future I'll try keep a positive attitude too.
You're a real trooper you know that, please send me your before and after photos (PM it through when you have the time) thank you. I think what you described you had done sounds like what I was planning before.
Btw I bet you're going to look amazing!

The results of your friend are amazing, mind I ask:
1) which clinic/s in Australia she went to?
2) The name of her doctor/s
3) Did she have it done at just one clinic for all the procedures?
4) If you don't mind me asking, can you find out how much was it in total?

I'm curious cause I'm looking at all the surgeons around the world and seeing what each surgeon produces. This Australian surgeon seems like he's got some talent.

lol watch out Dr. Lee and Jung there's a new Dr. in town >.<
I'm really impressed!
Thanks in advanced for answering my questions :smile:

Different shapes suit different styles.. perhaps your eyes are more suitable for another style.. practice makes perfect :smile:

For those of you wondering where exactly,

Advance Cosmetic Clinic in Sydney AU

He's a Korean doctor. Dr. Kim :smile: He did everything. (so flawless, esp the eyes)

If I remember correctly, her nose was 8k? And eyes were around 6k. Not sure about the chin.

Prices are too high for me, so I decided on Korea.
Hope this helped!

I have seen a lot of do's and don'ts in the previous posts that help heal or deswell immediately after surgery, and I think it would be helpful to compile a list for the post op patients to read. This list does not guarantee result and some suggestions are just old wives tales. Feel free to add to the list and share what you know:

DO after surgeries:
drink lots of water, pumpkin soup, soy milk, eat pineapple core, take arnica, walk, keep your incision away from the sun, sleep elevated, apply cold pack,

DO NOT DO after surgeries:
eat seafood, beef, spicy food, wet your wound, exercise,

anything else?

I got fat grafting on my chin and noseible folds and it wasn't painful at all, but the areas became numb and were 'hard' for a certain period of time. I got mine while doing mandible reduction, so it was included in my final price. But if you're planning just to get it on its own, I don't think its worth the money because the fat doesn't retain that long; after 4-6 months or so the area reverts back to its original state :sad:

Really? :sad: Completely back to the original state? Doesn't even look a little rounder than before? That really sucks.................... sigh.........

Btw, I did all the things that Rooky listed under "DO NOT DO after surgeries" post op -__- oops. that's not bad, right?

Does anyone think that their bridge just looks like a bar ? Like a straight trunk going out from the middle of the eyes, either radix or forehead (for high bridges).
I don't think the contours of the bridge are very smooth in general, unlike natural noses.

By the way, thanks for sharing the pictures of your friend, but does anyone not think that her bridge looks too straight, and then, there's a (maybe swollen but less bulbous than before) pear shape tip ? I mean we can clearly see that she had a bridge added to her Asian nose (which is the same for my nose from the front view).
Indeed, I also have the impression that my nose is a bar with a pear shape bulbous tip at the tip from the front view. I know the tip is still swollen, but still my bridge looks like a bar added on my nose in the middle of my face and the pictures of the girl (few pages ago) also has that "bar" like bridge that I'm talking about. But I guess, it's very difficult to shape a very smooth bridge, on the sides of my bridge it seems smoother than where the bridge begins at the radix.