BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Thanks! Do you have pictures to share? If you dont mind that is.
Wait so your not allowed to wear your glasses for a 1-2month/s?

Does anyone who has done both double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty at the same time line? Is it possible to do that?

@Bisousx Thanks for the picture! Did you have any inspiration pictures that you showed Dr Lee or did you just described the kind of nose that you wanted?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not ready to take pictures yet, sorry!
And yes, you're not suppose to wear glasses until at least one month after surgery.
In another forum, a guy started wearing his glasses just a week or two after surgery. He realized himself that his nose looks asymmetrical.

hey jesse00,,

yea i think dr lee is superb.. i mean, he is such a good doctor, i really mean it and I think vip is a really good clinic,, to be honest!! they are doing the best they can do for us!! joann and everyone are so nice, nurses are so nice, dr song is so nice, I mean, the patient are so nice too,, i think i had a really good expereince with them, and dr lee told me i will have positive changes too,, and i truly believe what he says

thx dr lee, joann, dr song and everyone from vip

wat do you mean,, i look different from what you have thought?? hahah.. do i look much older or what??:roflmfao:
I havent seen your fotos,, can you send me yours??

INTHERIGHTHANDS
can you email me please? I have somethings about the rhinoplasty I'd like to talk to you about personally,

thanks,

[email protected]

Its alright :smile: No pressure!

Oh okay. That is scary :|. (Abt the glasses)

Also, is it normal for the nose to get bulbous? How many months does it usually take in order to see its best stage?

And like has anybody heard of any long term bad side effects after getting rhinoplasty?

My mom`s friend got one. But after like a year she got pregnant, after the child was born, the thing (I assume it was silicone) slide down on the tip of her nose she called her doctor in Toronto (Canada), and they were like you need to make an appointment, (next free appointment will be in like 6 months) so she had to remove it herself! I dont know what she did but I assumed she just poked it out or something. I also have no idea why the silicone slid down. Do you think its because of her being pregnant and all?

Sorry to gross you guys out. :|

blackmarketnuke.com/one.png
blackmarketnuke.com/two.png

sliced pinapple on the right, whole pinapple on the left. Also the store on the left is MUCH better than the ubiquitous family mart/7-11's that you'll find everywhere

Maybe part of the VIP customer service was to room me with a hot guy.

His personality was not so bad either. :P

hahahah. and part of my customer service was to room with a hot girl!!!! hahahha, and she has great personality :lol:

wait wat do you mean?? not so bad, i am such a great person!! haha

Hahha actually, yes I did think that you were much younger.
I imagined a young boy but you're a man! :P

Oh and I haven't had my surgery yet.
But for sure I'll send you my picture in 3 weeks :smile: