BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

had it in korea VIP. once. im not sure it works but i had speedy recovery after fraxel and i didnt peel. my scars got lightened and skin texture improved... where else? i had sg have, not too sure tho.

stemcell prp is not widely practiced i think.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christ.

Duddie,

do update me if you are going for another treatment. Interested in stemcell too. Does it hurt??

SO are you really planning for another trip there soon???
your sister planning on any surgery?

Yo babe,

If you happen to find a rubber scorpion. It 's my son's ;))

he was so depressed for losing it.

christ went to vip? :biggrin:

maybe he left it on purpose to scare the next resident :P

Just want to say the ow trick doesnt work with Dr Lee. He asked me if I knew about Super Junior and their song called "Sorry Sorry". He begin half singing half dancing what I presume to be "Sorry Sorry" while chuckling to himself AND doing my dressing. OMG. Avoid.

Anyway, fourth day post op and I look like Chubby McFatCheeks. Also, I look like I'm terribly unhappy because my neutral expression now is pouting/sulking. Still, I like it better than the she-got-beaten-up-by-her-boyfriend look that I was sporting 2 days ago. Be grateful for small mercies yeah?

lmao :lol:

kain, has your wisdom teeth developed roots? If not, it's probably best to do them asap because it's much easier when they're not hell bent on staying in your jaw. Especially if you say they're impacted at a 90 degree angle. I left mine in for too long and the orthodontist had to remove small bits of my jaw bone to get the sucker out.

http://www.animated-teeth.com/wisdom_teeth/t9-age-wisdom-tooth-removal.htm
according to that site, my roots are partially developed, which is the ideal time to remove them. they are probably going to have to remove it in sections though, otherwise they would have to excavate a lot of bone.

do you know if the removed pieces of bone grow back?

HI Townstory,
I sent you an email and PM. Sorry I repeated it on you but I am not sure which one your are going to check. So just send it to both. I have scheduled my appointment with VIP in July and I need you advice. :sos:
Thanks again

Hi there Kayrider, I think it's about 14-20 days

Hahahahahahha, I thought u really bought my fotos,,, so whose picture did u bring??

I thought we r going Hk and Vietnam for unlimited PHooooo:smile: