BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I thought we r going Hk and Vietnam for unlimited PHooooo:smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intherighthands, townstory and I both ate fresh pineapple yesterday and all three of our swelling has gone down significantly. Too bad fresh pineapple is so expensive in this part of town, and there seems to be only one grocery store. Does anyone know of any other grocery shops?

Also I bought the formula for the face masks from VIP. :yahoo: Very excited to use it at home. My skin has improved so much since I arrived in Korea.. probably from the daily facials.

hello everyone!

ive been a silent reader for some time now :graucho:

congrats to everyone who went through with their surgery! i cross my fingers for your speedy recovery~

i forgot who, but i think some went to vip to get both zygoma/mandible AND rhino? how was the swelling? ive heard rumours that its rather dangerous to get all 3 procedures done at once, because the swelling can get so bad, you might not be able to breathe properly x.x then die

im a bit worried about it, but if possible, id like to get all three things done at the same time :sunnies:

im going to seoul in august. anyone else going around that time?

^I think the doctor might not recommend it because the bandage for the zygoma actually runs across your nose. Although I think angleplane did her rhino at VIP and her zygoma at small face and she seems alright the last I saw her. Email JoAnn to see what she says.

I'm going to be completely useless on this front because I havent had an xray done since the extractions. From what I understand from my dentist, less root = better and as to whether the bones will grow back, it depends on the size of the chunk they took out. If it's not a lot, then proper nutrition and a young physical age will help to patch it slightly.

I don't think you bring photos for lipo. I think they just do the best they can. As for rhino they probably get excited for doing guy's noses because we often don't care for our nose to look a specific way, we just point out he things we don't like and they fix em the way they think looks best, then we get charged te same amount as the girls. I've debated asking to fix some irregulaties in my tip but I think I'm going to leave it as is for a more natural result. It sems like the girls are more picky.

How much are you guys paying for pinneapple? I'll try to keep an eye out.

Hi Rooky, just replied your PM. Sorry for the late reply. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. Good luck :smile:

I found pineapple cores for 3600.

i may go KL for FCR.

stemcell maybe next visit to korea KIV.
DOES IT HURT? ---- girl.. you wont want to know. ;p

hmm my sis?- idk my mom gave us a gd time when she found out. LOL

because the swelling can get so bad, you might not be able to breathe properly x.x then die<<<:roflmfao: sorry cldnt help it...

do you think dr lee does that during surgery? hmm