BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Glad you're having a smooth recovery :smile: sounds like Banobagi's done a good job. I can't PM you, but I'd love to see pictures and have some questions answered. email? [email protected]

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how we can't edit our posts after a certain amount of time >.< ARG

Okay, I'm going to post two more photos so you guys can see the progress~ From eyes to nose to chin.

------------
She did everything in Australia, where shes from :smile:

Before any surgery~

[​IMG]

After EYES: Double lid, Medial epicanthoplasty, Lateral canthoplasty

[​IMG]

After NOSE: Goretex for bridge & cartilage for tip.

[​IMG]

After CHIN: Silicone

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

10-14 DAYS POST OP:
She wants her chin implant out, she thinks it looks uneven/lopsided. What do you guys think? I can't tell~ >.<

[​IMG]

Okay, hope this was somewhat helpful~ ^^
-----
I can't wait to see how she heals, it will only get better & more beautiful as time passes. I'm sooo jealous!! & I'm so sad bc I got my eyes & nose done.. but I look the same =( & uglier. sniff.

hey ure friend looks amazing!!!! i cant believe she looks soooo different after. i personally think that the eyes nose and chin look great together. i dont think she should take the chin implant out. the chin implant helps harmonize and balance out her new nose on her face. if its lopsided then she should probably just get it fixed with screws if thats possible so it could stay in place. but all in all she looks beautiful. now that u have seen her after surgery are u thinking about going with the same doctor as well to get the same procedures??? jus curious :smile:

aww dont feel too bad. why dont u go to korea?? they are pros at giving ppl the transformations they always wanted, plus they specialize in asian faces. dont lose faith, there are many skilled surgeons who can help u get what u want in korea :smile:

@Juicyme, your friend looks so HOT after the surgery! The doc did a great job! I think she is also wearing colored contacts right?

ps. from the photo, her chin does look a little uneven. will they fix it for free? IMO she might still need an implant to balance out the face.

I m not gonna believe in pretty girls anymore.

thanks bbgurl,

yeah, everyone tells me that. It is just very hard to be patient =(. There was a korean dude that had like a perfect nose just after a week or so.. me and intherighthands were so jelous hahah..