BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I have done everything on Rocky's list too but still veru swollen right now (well i just had a mandible angle extra so it isnt surprising actually -.-)

Juicyme, for your friend's before and after pic. She looks very hot there! and im curious also for her after look of her eyes with out any make up and the contact lens. I always wonder if the opening of the inner corner and those cutting to make the eyes open more would make the iris look small since the white part would show more? That's why they keep wearing the colored contact lens to make their iris look bigger?
It is just something I have been wondering for a long time myself.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO after surgeries:
drink lots of water, pumpkin soup, soy milk, eat pineapple core, take arnica, walk, keep your incision away from the sun (apply sunscreen), sleep elevated, apply cold pack,

DO NOT DO after surgeries:
eat seafood, beef, spicy food, wet your wound, heavy exercise, alcohol, do not stress out

Correct. I have naturally large eyes, and my irises are really small in comparison to the white space. When I wear colored contacts, my eyes look much nicer.

yeah the swelling is mostly from my jaw surgery.
For the nose.. i think it just swelled a little bit and it gave me some broken red blood vessel at the beginning and under my eyes.
It is funny that i felt my nose a bit itchy underneath and all i could do was touching the cast.
Jeez Another day til I have the cast remove.

Im also getting a massage and facial mask tomorrow. Did you get one at BK in the aftercare package? wonder if it is a massage for face.. hmm i'd think so actually.

my korean friend said mandible surgery hurts alot, but i dont feel much pain actually. she also says the facial massage is painful too.. well i will see formyself tomorrow lol

so the nose swelling will be nothing for you since you have expereienced the mandible swelling.

Oh i'm paying around $50/day at this motel. got a discount rate from the clinic for $25/day for the first 5 days :biggrin:
$40/day at hostel? is it safe at hostel?

Did banobagi replied your email yet? You could also leave your phone number to them to have them call you, or you can make to call there. some of them speak mandarin too.

:/ It looked alot rounder for about 3 months and then now its deflating. It's not 100% back to the original state but I'd say around 60-70%?

By the way, I made a video with my digital camera, and I think I'm satisfied with my nose.
So, I conclude that when we take pictures in every angle, there will always be one angle at which we find the nose ugly, or even the lens might be deforming the nose if the camera has a wide angle lens and we take pics from too close.
As to looking at myself in the mirror, I probably focused too much on the flaws of my nose, because on the video I think my nose is alright.

So, in fact, I think Dr Lee did a good job for the tip, but also for the bridge. My only regret is that my nose is initially too long to be shortened.

Now that I think Dr Lee did a very good job, I'm thinking, maybe I should have followed their recommendation (Dr Lee and subsequently Joann) and do the genioplasty.
One of the reasons why I refused is that I usually do not find girls with a big chin very feminine, but most importantly, I was afraid that they focused on the profile too much and wanted to add procedures to accessorize or to make the result of the rhinoplasty more obvious. But in fact, they suggested it for more for facial proportions.
Now, that I reduced my face elsewhere, my mandibular bone cannot be used as a sandwich for a genioplasty, in one hand I think I should have said yes for the genioplasty, on the other hand I think, at least without adding mandibular bones, I may have an improved chin but not big as I was afraid at the beginning. Also Kain and McDreamy did not have the sandwich method genioplasty, but their chin was still improved and they are males, so theorically, my chin shouldn't need to be augmented too much.
I don't regret saying no, because after all, this is a major procedure (lots of nerves in the chin area and revisions are hard for surgeons if I change my mind) and I didn't do enough homework about genioplasties, since I did not expect that the rhinoplasty (and more particularly the paranasal implants) would make my chin so retruded.

I need to study this procedure for at least 1 month before I'm sure I want to proceed with the surgery, two sentences (even with an insisting tone) during the consultation was not enough for me to take the risk to change my mind at the last minute. I initially didn't come with the intention to do a genioplasty.

Nevertheless, I'm still perturbed by the fact that Dr Lee from Smallface clinic told me that if I did the genioplasty I'd regret it. Maybe, because usually he makes small chins to girls who come to his clinic and not the opposite. I'm still unsure, I need to study about this.

DO after surgeries:
drink lots of water, pumpkin soup, soy milk [dairy should actually be omitted for some surgeries ], eat pineapple core, take arnica, walk, keep your incision away from the sun (apply sunscreen), sleep elevated, apply cold pack,

DO NOT DO after surgeries:
eat seafood, beef, spicy food, wet your wound, heavy exercise, alcohol, do not stress out, do not smoke

Erks, when i see pics of patients who did their nose, the areas around their eyes are usually bruised. :cursing: omggg the itchiness must be horrible -_-''' thank goodness you didn't get a cold or anything, otherwise I don't know how'd you'd blow your nose. :biggrin:D wooot so its the 6th day you're getting removed then? that should be exciting~ can you tell the shape or not?

>3>''' nooo I didn't get facial masks or a massage from BK but they gave me 4 icepacks and antibiotics. LOL I don't think I could've gotten a massage since I was swollen... o.o Mandible reduction wasn't painful at all, but taking off the bandaged...MY LORD that was the most painful part :crybaby:it was like someone slicing my skin off...but they swabbed me with antiseptic afterwards and it felt soooo good and light.

I'm so glad to hear that nose swelling is nothing compared to mandible xD fish lips LOL Have you been icing alot?
o_o wooow they gave you a great discount!! Did they help you reserve it before you arrived or did you do it when you got to Seoul?
The hostels in Seoul looked pretty fine, actually motel-like. Very clean and some of them have tv, wifi, fridges etc.

And nooooo they haven't responded yet :wondering I even left my phone number on the consultation form, and reposted my questions. I'm wondering how long they will take...I emailed VIP too yesterday and BK and BK got back to me already.

@rooky: very good idea, the list seems complete to me

nevertheless, soy milk has given an infection to a girl who had stitches in her mouth (source: Cozycot forum, cheekbone surgery thread)
So, I'd recommend to do a mouthwash after eating, that's what clinics recommend for mandibular post op care, but since we also have stitches for the paranasal implant, I guess a mouthwash would be a good thing.

I did not have much swelling, I don't know why, but maybe these two have helped :
-pumpkin juice or soup
-I noticed I had much less swelling after a good night of sleep (especially 2 hours after I wake up, as when I wake up the face is temporarily even more swollen).

I think this is as close to asian as I'm ever going to look. My radix area is really wide. For the swelling did vip give you guys anything? They aren't giving me ice or anything. I think it might be because of my ostiotomies that they don't want me to put pressure on that area.
I'm in the recovery room right now and I REALLY know what this ceiling looks like. My surgery time was 7.5hrs, I hope that give me an honrable mention on the rib stackers list.

I found from several sources (the most recent very reliable) that dr. Park did the noses of several members of SNSD. I think they look cute but not gorgeous so I had faith that he wouldn't go all wild. With that in mind I told him take care of the tip and hump and I don't care if I look like a totally different person. I can already tell that is what he did. It is not a subtle change. I guess I will se how I like it in a week. I can't belive tha I've ben staring a this miror for this long.

Now for useful information for forum members. Dr park said that he DOES DO autologus and donor rib rhinoplasty. He totally won't talk price so I will ask the sales lady next time I see hber.

How do you know that Dr. Park did members from Snsd? They dont share where celebs got their surgeries done.

I asked the guy who works for my company in Korea (korean guy who knows nothing about ps) to check out dr park before my surgery. And he said that dr park is famous for doing the noses of snsd. So apparently this has been a rumor. Recently someone verified this to me in person in Korea and they are in the ps industry.