BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

and people who want to break their cheekbone?
i mean you are breaking your cheekbone why would you do that lol
thats not nuts?
what about jaw reduction? your jaw will never feel the same way again
cutting your chest open and putting it in your nose?
injecting fat from your butt into your face? thats gross

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, my cast is coming off Tuesday, not today. So I'll be getting the emails out later. Miscommunication between the nurse.
Jaw reduction is getting closer to the unheard of, but it's still not crazy. But the scalp thing you guys are speaking of is just something out of the twilight zone these days. Maybe one day it will be more common.

Didn't you just write that you were planning on getting jaw reduction surgery? :huh:

youve clearly stated that you want to have:
jaw reduction AND
inject fat from your butt into your face

so that means your gross, right?

also maybe you should remember, you're the one asking the people whos "cutting your chest open and putting it in your nose" for advice/help :s

.. now i really dont understand you girl :huh:

Do you mean it's not common? I know people on this board who have gotten it done or are thinking about it. I think it's very common amongst Koreans when you consider they commonly have square jaws. Next to rhino, and eyes (depending on your starting point) it seems like it makes the biggest difference. Fortunately neither of us will have to do it :smile:

Too bad about your cast. I'm sure you're anxious to get it off! Have you been out and about or stuck hiding?

I think she's defending herself against the "you're nuts" comment. All of those surgeries have been discussed in this thread so she's turning the mirror back on us saying, "well if I'm nuts, what about you guys that want to do this and that. We're all nuts then". At least that's how I understood it.

I c. So they say after rhinoplasty it takes about a month to heal. Would it be noticeable after a month - i mean the stitches and all or bruise kind of things. My relative had one done and I was with her through all her process. However I forgot about it. She also had abdominal liposuction too. Now when I see the healing it has this little bump -weird- not that noticeable though.
About your mini surgery- I think it is a good idea. WHile ur at it maybe you should make the most out of it. Any clinic have risk any good doctor has risk- we just have to minimize the risk by doing research. So if you think ur ready- you should go ahead.

This is with the intent of returning a month later?

I have no idea about facial lipo. I only got lipo on my torso and I'm still messed up almost 3 weeks later. I think I've said this before. That's how messed up I am- I feel like repeating myself :smile: I would not want them to do any procedures in that area based on how I currently look. Maybe face lipo is different.

yeah we are all nuts :graucho:

No cosmgirl,
You need a psychiatrist and personal trainer type of help. We just want to improve our looks wirh what we have that is harmonious to our faces. you want to look 80% white or whatever percentages your giving it these days. Which by the way doesn't mean you'll be more attractive. The people on this thread are trying to help you so you don't look like an alien or completely ruin yourself. Your already going to look like a silly cartoon character if you get lipp out of your face and try and get the jaw line of the white 'role models' you have. Just imagine that on top of a 150 pound frame of a 5'2 asian girl who is trying to look caucasian. Doesn't really work. I tell you this because you should loose the extra weight just for health reasons as well and it will help your recovery time and will lessen the lipo needed and make things less complicated during surgery. And loosing weight will make your whole appearance more harmonious because you want the face of a woman who is about 105 pounds at about 5'5 to 5'8 I don't know there exact height and weight, but get the picture?

To be fair, jawline doesn't have to do much with weight. I've seen overweight women with defined jawlines and I'm also considering getting buccal fat + jawline/chin lipo (don't know the official term) so that I can have a stronger jawline because right now you can barely see mine at all. And I am 5'3 and weight 105lbs so weight has nothing to do with a lack of jawline definition.

I know why everyone is attacking cosmgirl and getting offended but her not wanting to look asian isn't personal at all. I used to feel the exact same way. In jr high, any time anyone asked me what ethnicity I was I would refuse to answer because I hated that I looked different enough for anyone to even have to ask, because if I were caucasian no one would ask. I hated being asian so much that my hispanic counsellor in high school once called me into his office and yelled at me so hard for an hour I started crying, he was saying stuff about getting to know my culture, etc. I can understand wanting to be white. I used to want that badly too.

but the way you look has nothing to do with connecting with the culture, it's just a look. lots of white people are in love with asian culture. Even when I didn't want to be/look asian, I still did 'asian' things like listened to jpop and played ddr, lol.

It took me a looong time, til probably a little after college, to finally accept my ethnicity. I used to have moments where I still wished I were or looked white but not so much anymore. I also live in the UK and if you don't live in London, the racism is really, really bad, when people say 'ni hao' to you, they are mocking you, not just being friendly. I've had teenage boys ride their bikes past me, almost running me over, and then mocking me with 'chingchongchangcho' etc.

anyway my point is, around college or so I finally accepted that I was asian and that was it. I now have no problems with it, I don't mind telling people I'm of chinese ethnicity, etc. People with ears can tell I was not raised in China and don't try to associate me to it. I'm not any more or less asian than I used to be. I love that I still can speak and understand Chinese, I'm glad I haven't lost that ability. for a few years when I was younger I hated it. I actually regret not being able to write Chinese.

I liked dating guys from different cultures but were raised in America/UK/Australia/etc because they understood so well what it was like for me growing up and we can connect on that level. because despite identifying more with 'white' culture, I've dated my fair share of white guys and while they'll admire/find interesting/not care at all about the way you were raised/grew up, people who's parents came from another culture can really understand what that was like and so we can share a lot of stories and jokes with each other and that's a nice feeling. :smile:

Sorry, I don't know where I'm going with this, it's a lot longer than I was planning on typing. I guess i see why everyone's a little offened with cosmgirl but I'm just not so sure she's saying what everyone thinks she's saying, I just think she wants to look more white. And maybe people don't like her reasons for it, but it seems fair to me. To be honest, even though these days I don't feel the same as her, I wouldn't mind it if my surgery made me look half white or eurasian. I don't want to erase the asian because I think it's attractive, I like my eyes and, well, I think half asians are hot, haha. :smile:

why don't you accept your face that god gave you? you weren't meant to have another face, that's why you were born the way that you are. you say you're making your faces more harmonious but why can't you just accept the way you look and live like that? im sure you look human right now, and not like an alien, so why even get surgery?

there's tons of celebs with features that aren't "harmonious" but no one cares. i love david duchovny and he looks great with his wide jaw. and there are a lot of celebs and people considered beautiful even though their features aren't "hamonious". they are considered beautiful. do you think if jay leno had a smaller chin people would like or dislike him any more? i dont think so. you aren't defined by your looks. its hypocritical to bash others when this is a plastic surgery thread and everyone here wants the same thing. i only came here to learn more about surgery and to find out about people's experiences. i want what i want and so does everyone else. maybe i just shouldn't have said my reasons lol

and i know i need to lose weight and when i write to doctors i usually ask them their advice on this, if it will complicate things, they say you can still see the x-ray of the bones so it doesnt affect bone cutting. and i plan to lose the weight eventually, but realistically its not happening anytime soon, ive tried and havent had much luck so far because im lazy and eat too much, loll in high school i was about 100-100 pounds, and i had a huge jaw and lots of fat on my face. so its not my weight that gives me a big jaw. i just want a smaller jaw for when i lose the weight eventually since losing weight isnt going to fix my jaw. even when i had a normal and even thin face i still had a lot of face on my face and huge jaw. i just have a big jaw. my dad who is very thin has a wide jaw so i get it from him. so i just want the jaw reduction first so that when i do lose the weight eventually the jaw will already be fixed

actually even though i am 150 pounds now i dont *look* obese or overweight. i dont know why. and i dont even have that much muscle. i think i have really thin bone structure on my body, its just covered in a lot of fat. i can wrap my hands around my wrist. i wear size 6 (us size) and can occasionally fit into 4, even at my current weight (but i used to be able to fit in 0 and 00 ;() before, when i was winner i had really thin arms and upper body. i noticed that when i lose weight my arms and back gets really thin first and i can feel my ribs and back and shoulder bones. now, despite my weight now im actually healthy and i dont really look *that* fat. i think i can usually pass off as normal looking.

@migookinamja
yeah i was thinking do a mini surgery and consultation first
and then a month later do the jaw reduction
so i dont have to worry about consultations and a major surgery in the same trip
and im not even so sure about masseter reduction
i dont know if i need it
because when i bite down i dont see any change in my face so if its not going to make a big difference then maybe i will ask them not to touch the muscle, but then again i can press down really hard and i feel a strong muscle

@Halley i replied to your message
some people are also asking me if ive booked a trip already, etc. so ill just post my response here haha

haha not surprised, and yeah ive thought about it a lot
im in london
i havent booked my flight yet for the mini surgery and consultation because im still confused about everything, ill probably fly out of gatwick if i do manage to book a flight
thats cool you're going to get an opinion of a european doctor
ive considered using a US doctor for lipo and buccal fat removal, but there are so many who do it and im not sure who which to use
but i guess i was just thinking i could do that in korea at the same time as my consulations since ill be doing consultations anyways otherwise i feel like i took a trip for 5 days and didnt even get any surgery, just trying to be efficient and not feel like im wasting 2k for no surgery, idk lol

i was actually thinking about what i said about dream clinic
i think maybe its not that bad of a name and i guess it doesnt mean the clinic is bad or anything, i think "small face" is a strange name too.

right now im just finishing up a masters program, the last few months
i dont know what i wanna do in my life, really confused about that :sad:
i dont even know what ill do in the fall
im trying to get my visa extended a couple months so i should be in the UK until december at least, after that i want to extend my visa for another 2 years so i might be in the uk for the next 2 years

do you live in london?

/

idk, maybe i will have a talk with daniel henney's parents?

so ive learned that when i tell people i wanna get plastic surgery to look more caucasian people usually respond in a few ways: 1. bashing 2. telling me to be careful 3. and telling me i should love myself for who i am and that i dont need to change that

i remember when i was little like maybe 12 years old, i was at this playcenter and this boy, who must have only been 8 years old, was like chinese girl, to me and i didnt even hear what he said what he was saying and at first i thought he was saying hi to me. and ive also gotten that ching ching chong thing and its soo annoying. but other than annoyance i havent really experienced too much racism. in high school and college and after that things were fine, people didn't really make any remarks or anything.

i used to love my nose and that it was unique. and i have other features about myself i like, like my hair and and ive always been happy with my body. i used to love shopping, and still do, but i did more before when i could fit into more clothes lol and i consider myself pretty confident overall. maybe subconsciously ive wanted to look more caucasian for my whole life but couldnt even consider something like this until college. i didnt even know certain surgeries existed and i wasnt really old enough to travel before or would feel comfortable with traveling.

i wish people weren't offended cause i have no intentions to offend anyone. if you are offended the only person offending you is yourself. you are doing it to yourself lol. so maybe you are insecure about something lol and i can't control that. its like people telling jokes about asians. i think if you are asian and confident being asian and secure about yourself then you won't be offended by asian jokes.

i think my looks probably bother myself more than other people. i really think my friends and people at my school could care less how i look. and if i looked different it wouldn't change that much. but i would just like to feel more confident when i go out and stuff.

its not that i "want to be white". i really dont think i fit into asian culture at all. asian parents probably hate me, because i dont want to be a doctor or have any aspirations in life or like that.

i have sort of a part time job now where i blog about celebs, news and gossip and stuff like that (well, something like that haha). i love celebs and have been obsessed with them my whole life, and my dream would be to work with celebs forever. i have an asian friend who asks me why i don't blog about asian celebs, and i tell him i dont know any lol.

i wish i could interview celebs all day but that'll never happen, but that would be fun though. if i could do something as a job it would be something related to celebs. i guess that's my only aspiration in life.

i dont really care about anything else. my parents already gave up on me a long time ago. cause i dont wanna be a doctor or engineer or lawyer or anything like this. and so they just gave up on me and now they dont care what i do. im currently trying to finish up my master's in philosophy.