BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@crok, i m thinking to go to Banobagi for eyelid surgery. Could you please show us your pictures if you dont mind? Thanks.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I mentioned in my post, I"m a private person, so I will not post photos on a public forum. If you want to see them give me your contact info.

Thanks for the update.
Do you have any numbness on your face now?
I am 6 days post op now!
I had mandible angle extra, and have quite of bit of numbness on my lower faces right now. Guess it take sometime for the new nerves to reconnect?
Right now my left face is swollen than the other. The right side bled much more before than the left, I hope this is the reason why it become more swollen now.
Does all of your swelling go down evenly on the right side and left side?
My face got swollen up again everytime i wake up from my naps =\

Im going to get the stitches taken out on my nose today.
The airway was cleared since last night and im so happy to breath with my nose again!!!

lol haha im not korean. im not even asian haha. anyways maybe if you go with a natural material for your nose you will have alot more success from the rhinoplasty. i would hate to stay with a nose i didnt like. and for the chin i feel the exact same way. not willing to go through a major procedure like that. ill probably go with gortex or silicone for the chin implant. but im worried cuz many ppl hve said their implants have moved :sad:

and for using silicone for nose surgery, i think it is good for heightening the bridge, but many ppl have got revisions from it cuz it has made their nose look even more bulbous.

oh by the way i plan on using rib for the tip of my nose, so i can get the projection and sharpness that i want. i understand why ure hesitant on using rib for the bridge. rib can be a little too large sometimes. a thick bridge would not look flattering on a girl.

lol haha. ure nose looks very nice, and natural. suits ure face very well :smile:
may i ask what material you used for the tip? i plan on getting the same procedures as you, shaving off the hump, and some tip work.

lol thats a nice mix. im sure u'll have no problem interacting with all the beautiful ladies in korea ;)

Hello Joyazn
So what type of procedure did you have done to your nose? Did you went with silicone or gortex? How many mm did you raise your bridge? Do you think the Dr. would be good with making the tip sharper b/c I have a very fat boxy bulbous tip? I want my tip to be sharper but subtle looking.

I was wondering did Banobagi staff help setup up hotel reservation stay before you get there or did you have to schedule your own hotel reservation somewhere? If so, can you recommend a good inexpensive place that is walking distance to Banobagi or linked me a website?

hello paige6,

I had osteotomy, tip plasty and alar reduction.
in my case, My side profile is good but the nose looks wide from the front view.
I don't want any implants and thankfully Dr Lee also said I dont need any unless I want a sharper profile.
for my nose, Dr Lee at Banobagi suggested me to have 2-3mm Osteotomy to slim down the look of my bridge. (i have a wide/fat bridge so my bridge isnt obvious from the front)

I didnt get any implant to raise my bridge . I had a bulbous tip too, he fixed it by adjusting the alar cartilage, cutting a lil from both sides and sewing them together to make the tip sharper. I think this is the best and easiest cartilage to work on. Glad that he didnt need to touch my septal and ear cartilage at all.

Well i was also thinking of getting Plastic surgery on the nose in Korea but don't speak the language barrier problems was a hinder . Then i stumbled upon this website( ips-kr.com) . It's supposed to be a plastic surgery agency that deals with international patients where they set you up with the best doctors hotels car rental consultation and most important a interpreter . i haven't used this service but am curious if any other members had used the agency.

Banobagi staffs can do hotel reservation for you at the hotels they have connection with.
You can also book the hotel yourself but if you do it through Banobagi you could probably get some discount offer on the hotel fees.

2 of the near by hotel/motel around Banobagi i know are
Goodstay Noblesse hotel , Sky motel
both are like within 3 min walking distance.
they dont have official websites. but here you can find the online booking on noblesse.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/south_korea/seoul/goodstay_nobless_yeoksam_hotel.html?type=1&site_id=1430286&url=http://www.agoda.com/asia/south_korea/seoul/goodstay_nobless_yeoksam_hotel.html&tag=fef575a1-3bb2-4454-98dc-96211738bf01&gclid=CODu-_vH3KkCFQgbQgod_RxqYA

Also the airport bus 6020 comes straight from the airport to yeoksam station. Its soooooo convinient! it's like a 5-10 mins walk from the bus stop to the clinic.

hope it helps

I don't know of any material used for the tip. I assume septal if anything because my ears are intact. Thanks for the comments I hope it turns out well when the cast comes off.

I haven't taken a look at the website yet, but IMO everyone should do their research and choose the 'best' doctor on their own first. That's the most important thing. Also, be thorough in your consultation and bring a lot of photos. You don't want to rely on an intepreter, in case something gets lost in translation. The doctor can't read minds and may have a different standard of beauty than the patient.

Although having someone to help out with finding a place to stay would be nice.

I said tip up, hump down and then go to town.