BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

>>>Like Rawdude, I too want to get this done and live on with an nice nose before I kick the bucket .. << where did u get this from? i mentioned this in this thread? lol omg girl u completely hit the right notes. That was wot i told my family. yeh , same as u not young anymore. LIFE IS SHORT, WE d wasted so much time thinking n not doing.

side track a little;personally; i d climbed a mountain, dive into the ocean, skydived all ALONE. and i had been thru near deaths situation where i thought " This is it?" but hell no.

honestly, is only read a few articles here n there n skipped thru most of the posts here and realised dr lee is wot most talked about so i emailed them and they seem quite PRO and responsive.

btw, initially , i just wanted to narrow the flares( dats it). then dr lee poisoned me for RIB to lift higher and also chin bone surgery. OH WELL. idk, i just want slight improvement as im Ok with my current, ( look so handsome for wat? at this age.. for a man no point already. prime is over already). but idk. its just the temptation and greed? oh well.

actually i think many of you girls 's noses here arent as bad as you think, my gf has a flat nose but i still love her to bits.so does everyone. i think its more to self respect and confidence, not to show off to anybody anything( i know some of you are) ;p

again: there is swine flu lurking around recently; nobody cares?

i think im gonna hit the confirm button in a few days time. wish me luck. anyhow you gurls r awesome. courageous and helpful.

for those who are still thinking; JUST DO IT. NIKE SPIRIT.

for my VIP; i think i hope they will give me the full care service and accomodation, yeh ill be bold, brave and impulsive but im scared of loneliness too. lol

for kain; you can try booking your consultation before surgey at a particular END OF month(say end of march) and pay off the firs half the cost; then have your surgery done over the new month(start of april) and pay the rest with the same card as everymonth's credit limit will be renewed ( PLS REMB TO FULLY SETTLE MONTHLY BILL PROMPTLY). this case, you only need 1 credit card, just make sure the monthly credit limit is enough to pay off then.

some of you were right bout the foreign charges and withdrawal of cash from ATMs there. some alternatives.

question: can we do bank draft? cashiers order? like we can apply for one HERE or THERE so we dont have to carry cash around. i will check with the bank tmr. oh well i doubt so anyway.

thanks again now im more sure of going to dr lee, dr jung is somone i can go to if dr lee screws it up. LOL HOI!

ps: i really envy those who went there with someone. lol

good luck all!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeh; just curious, you mentioned you had met dr jung and lee in person? and yyour schedule is in march? you r staying in korea?

WHERE IS THE THREADSTARTER? CURIOUS DONE IT? WHERE?

Yes, you pay after your surgery.
They will give you a payment form in the recovering room after your surgery but you need not pay immediately.

Catlover,

I am sure your surgery will go very very well!!!!

Be sure to bring along pictures of noses that you like. It will help the doctor alot to understand what you really want and he in return, can advise if it is suitable of you or vice versa.

Wow, I felt I have been so missed out by not checking this forum for a few days:smile: I am sure you have made the right choice catlover88. Dr Lee is really professional and caring. You have many of ours happy experiences with VIP to support your decision.We will all wish you good luck girl.

To everyone who has PM me, my internet has been out for last few days, I apologize for replying you guys late:P My nose is still healing, it is too early to share the pictures with anyone yet, so let us be patient and wait for the final result to come out:smile:

hi u did it at VIP? mind sharing the whole process?

Hello everyone!!! I'm so sorry I have been MIA.. I've been really busy these days due to work. I've gone through my private messages and the posts and have sent you all my before and after picture. If I missed anyone please let me know.. Anyways I hope you all had a good Christmas and New years :smile:

My nose is fine. However, I am thinking of doing my eyes. I may have to go to the same doctor. He's the one who balanced my profile.

hi , which doctor?

All e best to u sexyasian85! Do keep us posted about your good news! =)

Catlover88, I am considering to push forward going Seoul in apr, however I'll only b able to travel fr 2nd week of the mth, wondering if u may wanna consider to go toge since we can get discount if we go to VIP together? I'll b having multiple surgery, so it will b great to hv company n support during e recovery period?