BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hi just want to keep u guy update a little bit about my nose job in korea
i been 3 days since my surgery with dr jung, everything went fine, just the first night was rreally really uncomfortable cauze i coulld't breath with my nose.
i went back to check up with the dr, the nurse changed the cast , and also clean out my nose for me, it felt a lot beter now i breath with my nose...
but when she change the new cast, i got to take a look at my new nose,
uhm....i think it look pretty naturally but there still pretty swollen cause i got my nose augment 4mm and alar reduced and refined the tips and shaved down the bones on both side as well....but i think as far as the bridge go ...i think it could be a little higher. maybe i might be wrong, it might be perfect already because due to all the swelling ..i can't really tell the finnall result....
i saw someone made the comment about dr jung office was mostly foreingers...but i just went there just now...everybody ...was waiting with me ..were mostly korean .
anyway....i hope the swelling go down soon ....so i can see my new face....

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you use goretex? i think there is less initial swelling with silicone or goretex. most of the people here who report extensive swelling used rib cartilage so maybe you nose isn't really swollen.

i don't think they actually shave the bone to narrow the bridge. i read somewhere that the sides of the bone are only a few milimeters so it wouldn't make much difference. i think they actually fracture and reposition the bone

i have a question, do the alars look natural now?

i g2g to bed but i hope you have a good recovery

the alar look quite natually ,i do like it ...everything look pretty natually eeven with alll the swelling ...just the brigde is my only concern.....
yes, he did use gortex for the bridge and ear carlige for the tip
he did mention he narrow the bones on both side...i guess...

omg wats premax? better than RIB? idk. so far, wat is the best method available? everyday new info keeps coming. lol

thanks kain

Hi town, thanks for the feed, it helped. may i know u had yours primary at dr lee? revision a couple of times with dr lee? or?

many revisions go to dr lee... havent seen anyone LOVE the primary results from dr lee, any? did i miss out. oh well..

dr jung propose goretex. i dont really want foreign objects.. ohwelll.. is goretex better than using rib? hmm

Hi ladies, hopefully you will be able to tell me ...

I asked for a bridge and for the tip to be pointier. The dr said he will also lengthen my nose a bit since my nose is "short" and I agreed. The bridge will be with goretex and the tip will be used with my ear cartilage. I was wondering though, am I supposed to tell him exactly how many mm I want higher? (Which I honestly haven't though about) and how pointy I want the tip? I hear this doctor is an expert and does amazing work. That's all I told him though. I didn't show any photos either. Should I? >_< After reading about sexyasian, I don't know what I would do if it turns out to be lower or higher than I want.. yikes! I don't know!! I'm just trusting that the doctor would know the best measurements for my face~ ?

Anyways, SexyAsian, how much was your rhinoplasty?

i srtrongly suggest u bring the doctor couple of photos....i wish i coulda be more firm with wat i want, i just show him the photo of what kinda nose i like and he suggest what look good on me, but at the end of the day , he is the expert not me...
he charge me 4500usd and 750 usd for one of my eye, i wanted him to cut out the outer coner of my eyes, he suggest not too,cause my eyes is wide enuff and he said that procedure most likely leave very visible scar and they will close up with times..so he just even my eyes out, cause my left eye bit more droppy due to so many folds...my eyes look fantastic now..cauze both the same now

ok let say 6 months from now, i do want to add more height to the bridge do you think can i go back and ask him to add more height with more sheet of gortex for me ....you think is that possible, and he shouldn't charge me more right, cauze i do want my nose to look naturall but i dont mind the drastic change either as long as it look great on me ...

he gives free revision for botched jobs but idk if it is free if you just want it higher. he might give a big discount though so it is better to ask early. you should ask him right away and maybe get it done so that you don't have to take another plane trip

premaxillary/paranasal implants (aka noble surgery) is not a nose job. it is an implant that goes under the nose and over the mouth

http://www.porexsurgical.com/english/surgical/sprodparanasalshapes.asp

i think that pic explains it

iam going wait 3 more day till my next check up and see what happen ...so i can ask him ??? but i dont think he will do it for me right away cause everything still swollen
.......i think i did a nice job...but it me.. omg before getting in all this.i told myself iam not going to stress out b4 i see final result after month..but iam depressing myself allready ...yukk
i got my done with dr jung

Awww sexyasian, please cheer up!!! You're unhappy bc the nose isn't high enough? definitely hang in there and wait a few more weeks for swelling to go down, you will look beautiful!! Any before after photos? Hehe..

yeah....i think the bridge isn't high enuff...i would like it to be a bit more higher cause now it look very subbtle ....but iam staying here till the 14 but i dont think he can do anything right now...but thank you tho juicyme
no before and after photo now...